the thread about nothing...

What are you talkin' about? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Catch up on greatness baby pa

Yes, but are you the color red or purple? Better yet, have you ever fantasized about killing your father?

Mr.[emoji]129302[/emoji]

Purple set

And don't call me again

*Proceeds to enter into a mysterious black SUV and drives off mysteriously, leaving you to ponder about what mysteries await.

Got a chronic throat clearer at work. Prob just as bad as a cougher. Constant eh hem. Like through the day and in between sentences. Super annoying

Happy friday Tan

Gonna have to check these colin powell leaks if that is an actual quote :lol:

Should start a thread called Rap Genius the ohokalright edition and just put in all his posts and let people explain them. I feel like i got a grasp on about 70% of them

Who pulls up in an Altima blasting old R&B :lol: These old ladies at my job think they killing it like us youngins

Who pulls up in an Altima blasting old R&B :lol: These old ladies at my job think they killing it like us youngins

An old lady looking for a young cub to make da most of her experienced cooch before she packs up for da senior center.
Be da young cub.
Make her pull da Altima over on da side of an abandon road and explore what no teeth really feels like b.

Da feels when an single digit mami in a suit ask you if you've ever cried during sex.

Real street papis reppin giraffe gang all day, f a seagull.

angela got played. rose was stuntin on her with her cheap gear while rose was all givenchi out. rose a real papi.

srs note, how is bd wong not nominated for an emmy. killing it fam.

Last edited:
Is there a point to keep buying blu ray movies?

I noticed 4K movies the other day at best buy
I think so. 4k Blu Ray players are still really expensive. The moment they start to become mass produced, I think Blu-ray's may slow decline.

IMO, I think blu-ray quality is already clear enough lol

angela got played. rose was stuntin on her with her cheap gear while rose was all givenchi out. rose a real papi.

srs note, how is bd wong not nominated for an emmy. killing it fam.

BD Wong is probably doing the best work of his [her?] career right now.

Joanna though? Just as dangerous as she is beautiful. Adriana Lima mixed with Cerssi Baratheon.

An old lady looking for a young cub to make da most of her experienced cooch before she packs up for da senior center.
Be da young cub.
Make her pull da Altima over on da side of an abandon road and explore what no teeth really feels like b.
I'm gonna have to pass on that fam

These bing energy drinks are clutch in the am.

P.S

I'm literally sitting in between two co workers in the office as they talk about their life. Something about there moms passing and how they have hope in the lawd. I'm just here typing this. Am I a bad person that I'm not reacting to their convo even though I know it's a convo I can shime into anytime?

Last edited:
Sexy you say?
These bing energy drinks are clutch in the am.

P.S

I'm literally sitting in between two co workers in the office as they talk about their life. Something about there moms passing and how they have hope in the lawd. I'm just here typing this. Am I a bad person that I'm not reacting to their convo even though I know it's a convo I can shime into anytime?
No, if the conversation doesn't involve you, don't feel guilty. If they begin talking to you about their situation, then yes. 

But if they're the type of people who like to air out their issues in the workplace and expect to get support and advice, nahhh man. 

Franc wouldn't do that tho

I wanna go vinyl shopping
I goofed and gave my cousin all my vinyl when i stopped spinning, and i really regret it now
mean.gif

i still gotta crate full at the house, but i use to have a good 5 or 6 crates full 
sick.gif
that's dope what you have right there
Who pulls up in an Altima blasting old R&B
laugh.gif
These old ladies at my job think they killing it like us youngins
What song was playing?

Back
Top Bottom