the thread about nothing...

Some co worker is leaving to another location I was like, "good don't come back."

He replies, "Oh like your ex?"

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

0.jpg

freakin out brahs...

cant find my smartrip card (metro and bus), have a lot of money on that thing due to my work transit stipend...

its registered and i can get the money back, but I'm not sure that if my job gets involved, and sees the amount on there they take a good amount back...

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
freakin out brahs...

cant find my smartrip card (metro and bus), have a lot of money on that thing due to my work transit stipend...

its registered and i can get the money back, but I'm not sure that if my job gets involved, and sees the amount on there they take a good amount back...

:\  

That sucks. I remember I found a smart trip that must have belonged to someone who works in the city. It would always have funds added every month. I lost it ironically.

Just found out there's a deli near my apartment that sells pastrami rueben fries 
nerd.gif

I'm never going to lose weight.

eek.gif

good luck in your next chapter of your career. thats a tough move but thats a federal job so it makes sense.

(adds your contact to my rolodex in case i need a favor
nerd.gif
)
Thanks. Going to do our best to make this place home. Don't want to move back home to CA and feel like I failed.

:wow:

good luck in your next chapter of your career. thats a tough move but thats a federal job so it makes sense.

(adds your contact to my rolodex in case i need a favor :nerd: )
Thanks. Going to do our best to make this place home. Don't want to move back home to CA and feel like I failed.

it will take some time to adjust im sure but you will be fine.

Got a chronic throat clearer at work. Prob just as bad as a cougher. Constant eh hem. Like through the day and in between sentences. Super annoying

Happy friday Tan

Gonna have to check these colin powell leaks if that is an actual quote :lol:

Should start a thread called Rap Genius the ohokalright edition and just put in all his posts and let people explain them. I feel like i got a grasp on about 70% of them
Do it.

you princess.

Back
Top Bottom