the thread about nothing...

My boss :smh: :smh: :smh:

He did a **** ton of drugs and messed up his lungs really bad in his younger years. He'll talk fast then start coughing, choking and hacking bad. And the worst part is he doesn't cover his damn mouth :smh: germs n **** in the air and your face [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

I hate that ****. I was with my pops once he was renewing his license so im just sitting there waiting for him to finish and the lady next to me coughs. Instead of covering her mouth she turns her face towards me and coughs not even covering her mouth. I went off on her...

Now everywhere all I see is Pablo, Esco Last time I checked I was still breathin' My neck was still freezin' Now everybody got an Escobar Season

I wanna go vinyl shopping
I goofed and gave my cousin all my vinyl when i stopped spinning, and i really regret it now
mean.gif

i still gotta crate full at the house, but i use to have a good 5 or 6 crates full 
sick.gif

Last edited:
From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Leaked Colin Powell emails are a gold mine

"Bill Clinton is still at home dicking bimbos" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Da feels when an single digit mami in a suit ask you if you've ever cried during sex.

Real street papis reppin giraffe gang all day, f a seagull.

Da feels when an single digit mami in a suit ask you if you've ever cried during sex.

Real street papis reppin giraffe gang all day, f a seagull.

Yes, but are you the color red or purple? Better yet, have you ever fantasized about killing your father?

Mr.[emoji]129302[/emoji]

Now everywhere all I see is Pablo, Esco Last time I checked I was still breathin' My neck was still freezin' Now everybody got an Escobar Season

This song just came on shuffle :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom