Yall dudes make me want to drive down to Popeyes man :lol:

this brandy though

Last edited:
Yall dudes make me want to drive down to Popeyes man
laugh.gif

this brandy though

Last edited:
One time.

In my building there was a pot head across the hallway, and the smell of marijuana was become stronger and stronger each passing day. My grandma couldnt take it the smell and was becoming sick. Had to call the cops. Wouldn't take it back.

That's some punk *** ****... You called the cops bruh? Damn your a certified...... Imma just stop here....

Not the landlord or the tenant, the gotdamn cops...smh

One time.

In my building there was a pot head across the hallway, and the smell of marijuana was become stronger and stronger each passing day. My grandma couldnt take it the smell and was becoming sick. Had to call the cops. Wouldn't take it back.

That's some punk *** ****... You called the cops bruh? Damn your a certified...... Imma just stop here....

Lanlords aint gonna do nothing, he's in his 70s.

We told him numerous times to try and keep the smell under control and he wouldnt listen.

Lanlords aint gonna do nothing, he's in his 70s.

We told him numerous times to try and keep the smell under control and he wouldnt listen.

Lol damn... I smoke herb so my smell is desensitized for the most part.

I'm just saying the cops? You could of took the few years that man had left from him. But there are ways he could of definitely suppress the smell if it was that serious.

Sounds like he had some pretty good stuff though... Weed legal in your area?

I'd call the cops too :lol:

Grandmas Health >>>> whatever bs high you tryna chase

All them years I got the cops called on me them favors getting returned [emoji]128520[/emoji] straight up :lol:

Just bought ice cream for my whole department
First bonus check just came through
[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I just wanted to make it to 5'11-6'0 but nope I had to stop at 5'5-5'6 on a good day lol. My best friend is like 6'8 so we could do the Enzo and Cass gimmick lol.

5'9 [emoji]128526[/emoji]
And yes to short girls
"She only 5 foot 2. She got her hair done too"
Word to Dom

Back
Top Bottom