the thread about nothing...

Damn some of these political analyst ladies could get it !
pics? 
nerd.gif

Levis 541 Athletic Fit jeans ftw. For years I've had issues finding jeans that fit my legs and waist and finally a company came through for ya boy :smokin :smokin :smokin. They've started a trend too. Other comes are coming out with stylish legs for the lifting crowd.

when a gang of flies got you outchea looking like a ***** cause they wouldn't put no respeck on ya name and taunt ya gangsta by continuing to circle you even thought you told them to **** off out loud and people on da block are now looking at you sideways :smh:

when a gang of flies got you outchea looking like a ***** cause they wouldn't put no respeck on ya name and taunt ya gangsta by continuing to circle you even thought you told them to **** off out loud and people on da block are now looking at you sideways :smh:

You out here looking like Pigpen b?

Tried Popeyes $5 box tonight and it was majorly disappointing to say the least

Ran out of chicken tenders & biscuits and fries were dry used ***** dry :smh: :smh: :smh:

Mashed potatoes was the only thing going good for them

They threw in a large drink and 5 extra drumsticks

I'll try a different location later but :smh: for tonight

Your fault :lol:

But nah, next time get the spicy **** n dip the fries in the potatoes with some of that spicy sauce :smokin

Also, pigpen :rofl:

Last edited:
Random question

Why does Ariana Grande always have her hair in a ponytail

Is it messed up or something?

Random question

Why does Ariana Grande always have her hair in a ponytail

Is it messed up or something?

I think she gives a lot of head and does t want to always be fixin her hair. Just my theory [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom