the thread about nothing...

D Fly D Fly dont listen to these people. If you gonna get ****faced, the next morning drink mimosas or bloody marys. The juice restores elektrolytes n the low alkohol kontent will ease your drunk. Also blow a fattie of some og n eat an egg sandwich. Trust me, that is the real kure for a hangover...happy Bday my g :smokin

:lol: thanks homie I'll keep it in mind

That's the wait time for Panda Express drive thru 15-20 mins :rolleyes :rolleyes :smh: :smh: :smh:

Legit waited 30-40 mins at McDonalds before

Ended up getting my food for free tho :pimp:

Ten minutes is nine minutes too long b.

It's called fast food for a reason.

Don't make a real one have to hop over da counter.

Parents shipped four boxes of our belongings yesterday. Hoping to find my PS4 inside, but no. Found out, they didn't even pack it yet.

This literally killed my mood yesterday.

What is a good hair gel to use?

I was rocking the Jason Williams bald cut but I let my hair grow out

So yea I have no idea :lol:

What is a good hair gel to use?

I was rocking the Jason Williams bald cut but I let my hair grow out

So yea I have no idea
laugh.gif
What look are you trying to get? Shiny hold or a matte finish?

It takes 20-30 minutes for me to go through the drive-thru at my local Popeyes. Is it the same for you guys?
Sonic drive-thru took 31 minutes last time I was there. Had to be in my top five all-time for fast food waits. It was so long that six cars behind me got served and drove off before I got mine... crazy thing is, there was only one car ahead of me, and my order was for 2 people ($15 order). I guess they were out of one thing, and couldn't find the buns for another 
laugh.gif
 They gave me a free drink while I waited and 3 tokens for free drinks some other time. I wasn't in a rush, so I was just like "hey, free stuff!" 
nthat.gif
  But yeah, that Sonic is one of the slowest fast food places in town.

Last edited:
Sonic drive-thru took 31 minutes last time I was there. Had to be in my top five all-time for fast food waits. It was so long that six cars behind me got served and drove off before I got mine... crazy thing is, there was only one car ahead of me, and my order was for 2 people ($15 order). I guess they were out of one thing, and couldn't find the buns for another :lol:  They gave me a free drink while I waited and 3 tokens for free drinks some other time. I wasn't in a rush, so I was just like "hey, free stuff!" :nthat:   But yeah, that Sonic is one of the slowest fast food places in town.

Damn half a hour

Why would u wait the length of a television show at a drive thru lol

Last edited:
If there was a line for Popeye's drive thru, I would have simply parked and ordered inside.

Why would u wait the length of a television show at a drive thru lol
It was incredible. I just started shaking my head when they'd walk stuff out to people behind me and then drive off. Over half the time I was waiting that one car was still in front of me... it was a small SUV but they apparently ordered 5 bags of food. Even after they got served, they pulled off into a drive-in stall and a carhop brought something else out to them! 
eek.gif
 I normally do drive-in rather than the drive-thru, but since there was only one car I thought the drive thru would be okay this time... NOPE

Like I said, I wasn't in a hurry, and I'm a pretty calm/patient person, but I was definitely going to be asking for some sort of discount if they hadn't offered what they did on their own. I think half of the problem was it was staffed by a bunch of goofy high school girls who weren't paying attention to what they were doing. At least I was smart enough to turn my engine off early on...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom