the thread about nothing...

Do want.

Name?

http://blog.vampbeauty.com/
The pic Prime quoted isn't Vampy.

Just did my first piece of homework for this semester...

Im ready to take on this semester. I gotta read a couple 1st chps of some texts tmw and over the weekend.

Im liking my teachers though... Thank you RateMyProfessor.. I got the best batch of bitties ive had in a while (All classes combined for the semester).. maybe ever in all of the classes ive had for every semester. Plus some friends in every class so im satisfied :pimp:

Last edited:
its the chief rocker dank crocker, with a block of soul for that *** on your late nite station WTAN 000.0 on your radio dial.

C'mon son.. No deets?
Of course!
Reconnected with these two chicks I was feeling back in middle school one of them walked me to class (I was lost) and is down to kick whenever she moved near where I stay at :pimp:. Got pretty chill teachers, and one of them is a BAD Brazilian dime piece :pimp:. All of my HS boys got break at the same time so we gon kick it like we always did. Afterwards I went over to this shorty's crib ( if yall remember On sat I was suppose to hit and lose the V but it didn't go down) . I hit like a champion all afternoon (she don't know it was my first time) which I didn't think I had it in myself to be honest , we went 3 rounds I shocked myself I held down the fort though :smokin. we were done I was looking like KG sweaty as **** :lol:
So much win today . Thank you for asking bro. :pimp:

Last edited:
Of course!
Reconnected with these two chicks I was feeling back in middle school one of them walked me to class (I was lost) and is down to kick whenever she moved near where I stay at :pimp:. Got pretty chill teachers, and one of them is a BAD Brazilian dime piece :pimp:. All of my HS boys got break at the same time so we gon kick it like we always did. Afterwards I went over to this shorty's crib ( if yall remember On sat I was suppose to hit and lose the V but it didn't go down) . I hit like a champion all afternoon (she don't know it was my first time) which I didn't think I had it in myself to be honest , we went 3 rounds I shocked myself I held down the fort though :smokin. we were done I was looking like KG sweaty as **** :lol:
So much win today . Thank you for asking bro. :pimp:

:lol: :pimp: That does sound like a pretty good day

My heart... its broken.
I know that feel bro
ohwell.gif
Dude, I don't even bother acting like I'm ok anymore. I straight walk around school/work all day looking like this

On weekends when I don't have class or work, I've gone an entire day without wearing clothes and just stayed in my apartment playing video games.

Today was the first day I ate more that 1000 calories of food (not including alc) in like 2 weeks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom