the thread about nothing...

Been putting work in on this arcade stick trying to get the inputs down. Feel like im studying for a test lol

What I made today. Next week I will try and make it better with butter and chocolate syrup.

They are amazing out of the oven. :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

When your used to always overcoming obstacles and challenges to reach your goals. Making them a reality is an empty feeling. The thrill of the chase is more exciting than the end goal. Time for something new.

just got this message:

Me

"I am more open then most girls about what I want, so ask away I'll probally say yes."

explain

Fran4088/29/2012 6:16:58 PM

I don't have any sexual inhibitions, as you only live once. Plus, stigmas on a woman's sexuality were constructed to keep her in he place. I say boo to that.
what's her first name?
Francesca (half spanish/half asian)

seems like she has issues.

man i played so bad today at the park. only hit like one three when i usually hit about 4 a game
Have to start working on that post game, watch some Olajowun videos. It'll will extend your playing career by 4 yrs...These young cats don't know a thing about postwork. I'm 6" posting up 6'5" youngins (i'm pump faking, dream shaking, dribble hesitating...feels good man!)

Last edited:
Swavory > Wavy > Based

Jack in the Box is always on some sexual ****
laugh.gif

Jack's wife could get it.

I got 27 from Amazon.

Nice. Was it this month? I don't have an Amazon account but I'd be willing to sign up and trade both FIFA12 and 2K12. How does it work tho? :nerd: Sign up, ship it, they test it and you get your credit?

I got 47 for both I did it on Saturday. You just have to print the info and drop it off at ups. Yeah they test it and give you credit.

goin to chicago. will i be shot, because im wearing a red polo? odds are no. however i banned myself from wearing red anything in los angeles, and i am still alive.

Back
Top Bottom