the thread about nothing...

man i played so bad today at the park. only hit like one three when i usually hit about 4 a game
4 a game? What do you play to??? 21? thats like 8 points 
laugh.gif
 if you going 1s and 2s
naw we play to 13.

im da superstar on my team no humble brag

How you gonna fall off the motorcycle.

The only thing you had to do in that sequence was sit there.

smfh.

Keanu Reeves & Patrick Swayzes characters in Point Break are so annoying to watch when theyre in the same scene together...

I'm following this random chick on Instagram, I see she post an iPhone text message pic she had with some dude. Dude is laying on his Porsche Panamera, lol. Anyways, here is the pic:

33b322b.png

She says, "Wait am I supposed I be impressed? Lmao he need to take multiple seats. I'm not the one."

Which got me thinking, you WAS the one, just not last night. This ***** is an athlete, so his money long and you know that, plus he's got YOUR number, which means you wanted to **** with him or he wouldn't have got the #. All her girls running to her side like a damsel in distress.

:smh:

P.S. Even Nate Robinson commented too. I wonder who this athlete is :nerd:

I'm following this random chick on Instagram, I see she post an iPhone text message pic she had with some dude. Dude is laying on his Porsche Panamera, lol. Anyways, here is the pic:
33b322b.png

She says, "Wait am I supposed I be impressed? Lmao he need to take multiple seats. I'm not the one."
Which got me thinking, you WAS the one, just not last night. This ***** is an athlete, so his money long and you know that, plus he's got YOUR number, which means you wanted to **** with him or he wouldn't have got the #. All her girls running to her side like a damsel in distress.
:smh:
P.S. Even Nate Robinson commented too. I wonder who this athlete is :nerd:

Why do you care

Back
Top Bottom