the thread about nothing...

the TanFather feels he has not blessed this thread with a giveaway in years...

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner? :nerd:

International shipping?

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner? :nerd:

I'm not nearly regular enough in these parts, so I don't think I should even be considered for it, but repped nonetheless for Jor-El Crowe.

great to hear man. good luck with your continued studies. im good man. working and grinding. superbowl was dope man. still riding the high :nthat:

thank you bro. it's good to hear you are continuing the grind. yeah man, i kind of had a feeling von was going to be the difference maker and little did i know he was going to be the mvp. congrats on that.

this one is for franc :lol:

peyton-manning4138-450x303.gif

Count me in for this contest

every post on this page needs to be repped.
we need to have 58643 new reps in da next 6 days.
we have a reputation to uphold in da general.

Back
Top Bottom