the thread about nothing...

where is this from?

Last edited:
Trying to see what's good with this chick who work at a pizzeria I used to go to. She is so bad it ain't even cool. Keep telling my friend to get the info. He always sees her cause he visits his girl. And she live next to the pizza spot. Shoot I asked her to help me out too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This definitely needs pics

the TanFather feels he has not blessed this thread with a giveaway in years...

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner? :nerd:

Pick a random post number and if the person who made that post is a regular they get the box

the TanFather feels he has not blessed this thread with a giveaway in years...

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner? :nerd:

This definitely needs pics

Bruh she's so fine that a pic would be enough for me to stay home for a week and use that as material for you know what.

She probably got a dude. But that never stopped me before, wink [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Pizza Hut taste like play dough

And yea I tasted play dough before so what?

I was a kid, what do you want from me.

tried chalk, crayons and mechanical pencil lead as a youngin :smh:
da streets was cold back then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom