the thread about nothing...

von :nthat:

how you been papi. hows school.

im good bro about to transfer to my uc. seems like it's been forever but im climbing the ladder. how have you been? wish i could have been there with you at the super bowl. i loved every minute of it

Last edited:
Trying to see what's good with this chick who work at a pizzeria I used to go to. She is so bad it ain't even cool. Keep telling my friend to get the info. He always sees her cause he visits his girl. And she live next to the pizza spot. Shoot I asked her to help me out too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Trying to see what's good with this chick who work at a pizzeria I used to go to. She is so bad it ain't even cool. Keep telling my friend to get the info. He always sees her cause he visits his girl. And she live next to the pizza spot. Shoot I asked her to help me out too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man up and go get her

Pics?

von :nthat:

how you been papi. hows school.

im good bro about to transfer to my uc. seems like it's been forever but im climbing the ladder. how have you been? wish i could have been there with you at the super bowl. i loved every minute of it

great to hear man. good luck with your continued studies. im good man. working and grinding. superbowl was dope man. still riding the high :nthat:

the TanFather feels he has not blessed this thread with a giveaway in years...

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner? :nerd:

the TanFather feels he has not blessed this thread with a giveaway in years...

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner? :nerd:

*dibs* :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom