the thread about nothing...

Stood at this chick crib friday night, after I pulverized the yambs we fell asleep watching a bootleg Ted, why I wake up at like 3am to a puddle of her damn drool on my chest and her snoring like a damn wilderbeast... 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ready for this Madden tonight 
nthat.gif

Been asked a few times in some threads and PMs...

I'm Ricky 409...

How come all you guys knew who silly putty was off top... But don't recognize ya famb?

#feelsbadman.. Cuz I ain't eem popular.

:lol: :lol:

NT help me out.

Last week, I was coolin at my brandmother's house, watching TV. As she was flipping, someone asked her something and that made her stop on a tennis match. Maybe my eyes decieved me, but I could've I saw some asain chick with DAT MASS :wow:. She know she has it, too. She had on one of the shortest black tennis skirts I've ever seen. Anybody know who I'm talking about, got a pic or can at least tell me I didn't see what I thought I saw.

I'm pretty sure she was a butter face, butt still, I need to see that again.

Stood at this chick crib friday night, after I pulverized the yambs we fell asleep watching a bootleg Ted, why I wake up at like 3am to a puddle of her damn drool on my chest and her snoring like a damn wilderbeast... :x :x

Ready for this Madden tonight :nthat:
you sleep.

You smashed yambs till she was dead tired. I'd call that a win and ego boost fareal...

Been asked a few times in some threads and PMs...

I'm Ricky 409...

How come all you guys knew who silly putty was off top... But don't recognize ya famb?

#feelsbadman.. Cuz I ain't eem popular.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your slang took over a good portion of NT, so your new sn just blended with the rest of your influenced disciples

Silly is too easy to point out because nobody makes post quite like his
laugh.gif

Petty...but it bothers me how materialistic we're becoming as a nation. Nike Elite socks being a trend is so damn foolish to me. $15 for a pair of socks?:smh:

yeah & nike knows it.... i pay $11 for nba socks but i cant get down with the elites... tooooo much sock....ankle joints or no shows

Petty...but it bothers me how materialistic we're becoming as a nation. Nike Elite socks being a trend is so damn foolish to me. $15 for a pair of socks?:smh:

It's true, but all you can do is fight the trend or social standard and pass that notion down to those you raise. It starts real young and there are so many more important things to use your money on.

As long as your clothes are clean and they fit you nice, no need to be ruled by brands/logos.

Petty...but it bothers me how materialistic we're becoming as a nation. Nike Elite socks being a trend is so damn foolish to me. $15 for a pair of socks?
mean.gif
It's true, but all you can do is fight the trend or social standard and pass that notion down to those you raise. It starts real young and there are so many more important things to use your money on.

As long as your clothes are clean and they fit you nice, no need to be ruled by brands/logos.
Word. I copped some socks from the asian corner store last week
laugh.gif

posted this on facebook today...

to all my black homeys: being a black man in this country has always been the hardest thing to fight thru. You are a special breed b/c ANYONE else that attains what you achieve does not have to go thru what you do to get where you are. Take this time to congratulate yourself. the greatness inside of you is recognized by everyone, and that greatness is the reason why you are able to do what you do despite the blatant oppression and disenfranchisement of you. they try to turn black women on you, throw you in jail, keep you from jobs... but it aint enough... keep it up.

#feelsgoodbeingblack...

:pimp: :pimp:

Word. I copped some socks from the asian corner store last week :lol:

Yeah man, socks are......freaking socks. Wearing elite socks is strictly fashion/for a look.

Buy stuff because YOU like it and it's comfortable/within your means. If you like elite socks and are cool with the price that's fine, but don't buy them because you feel the need to buy them to fit in or something.

To each their own, but I would rather spend/save my money for other things and I don't let these brands define me.

Jumpmankb: Vacation was great, a couple days of suspect weather but I enjoyed all of it. Worst part as always is coming back. I saw the house we rented sold for 245K last year. An ocean front beach house for 245K is awesome, will mos def look into purchasing one.

Buying a beach house > Buying Elite socks or overpriced sneakers. IMO of course.

Nothing wrong with liking expensive things, just find a way to get it for cheap.....

They arent real knock offs lol.

They inspired Isabella murants

Lets just say I have both, which one should I return?

Last edited:

Neither just get some raf's or margiela's they aren't that expensive.

to all my black homeys: being a black man in this country has always been the hardest thing to fight thru. You are a special breed b/c ANYONE else that attains what you achieve does not have to go thru what you do to get where you are. Take this time to congratulate yourself. the greatness inside of you is recognized by everyone, and that greatness is the reason why you are able to do what you do despite the blatant oppression and disenfranchisement of you. they try to turn black women on you, throw you in jail, keep you from jobs... but it aint enough... keep it up.

#feelsgoodbeingblack...

I try to keep this in mind but it's really hard out here. Lately I've been thinking I'll never make it, a lot of it has to do with the area that I live in. The odds are stacked against me and I have a terrible feeling that I'll end up being a statistic unintentionally.

Last edited:
Yeah man, socks are......freaking socks. Wearing elite socks is strictly fashion/for a look.
Buy stuff because YOU like it and it's comfortable/within your means. If you like elite socks and are cool with the price that's fine, but don't buy them because you feel the need to buy them to fit in or something.
To each their own, but I would rather spend/save my money for other things and I don't let these brands define me.
Jumpmankb: Vacation was great, a couple days of suspect weather but I enjoyed all of it. Worst part as always is coming back. I saw the house we rented sold for 245K last year. An ocean front beach house for 245K is awesome, will mos def look into purchasing one.
Buying a beach house > Buying Elite socks or overpriced sneakers. IMO of course.
Nothing wrong with liking expensive things, just find a way to get it for cheap.....
I hear and understand what you are saying, but elite socks are kind of comfortable.

Or you could save yourself some costs and get a timeshare?

Being a black man in this country has always been the hardest thing to fight thru. You are a special breed b/c ANYONE else that attains what you achieve does not have to go thru what you do to get where you are. Take this time to congratulate yourself. the greatness inside of you is recognized by everyone, and that greatness is the reason why you are able to do what you do despite the blatant oppression and disenfranchisement of you. they try to turn black women on you, throw you in jail, keep you from jobs... but it aint enough... keep it up.

#feelsgoodbeingblack...

Powerful words :pimp:

Neither just get some raf's or margiela's they aren't that expensive.
I try to keep this in mind but it's really hard out here. Lately I've been thinking I'll never make it, a lot of it has to do with the area that I live in. The odds are stacked against me and I have a terrible feeling that I'll end up being a statistic unintentionally.
Pull your pants up, talk proper, show them that you know your stuff...you'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom