9e591c47-af4a-40ea-b1b9-3b8431303b0d.gif

mkv isn't a video file?

tumblr_m7gmt3YPZW1ryy772o6_r1_250.gif

People still watch WWE in 2012? Damn.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last time I watched it was around 07, Don't know how dudes still watch that BS. So much talking goes on nowadays, It's boring as hell, It's not even entertainment anymore.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Never again...
Go tell that to the people in the wrestling threads, oh wait.

Fam, campus is too flooded :x

I knew it was going to be wack trying to bike through hordes of people but sheesh. I've already brushed shoulders with like 2 cats trying to ride around people.

MarcMac,

Your good fam. Girls are always looking for a reaction from a guy. There's no need to get all amped up about a petty situation. You made your point clear.

Ing omg omg omg omg omg omg I just seen that pinkyvid on wshh...when she start.busting.it open on the sprinkler I damn near fainted

excuse me...but what

bruh, its exactly what it sounds like in the most literal sense

O RLY....

Its her an Gucci Mane's ex jumpoff....whatever that means......and there is a little surprise at the end featuring an artificial appendage, and a human sprinker :evil:

MarcMac,

Your good fam. Girls are always looking for a reaction from a guy. There's no need to get all amped up about a petty situation. You made your point clear.

Thanks. I told her id be on her side whenever they threw salt on OUR relationship. Like disrespecting us. But shes gonna fight her own battles. I dont ask her to fight mine.

Just saw the pinky vid :x OMG pinky and that sprinkler :x

The vid is a lot longer than the one on WSHH :evil:

i got warned for offering up some free kickaround kid shoes :lol:

whoever reported me :smh: :smh: :smh:

:lol:

that was petty fam

Last edited:
and balloono- at work, we have 1 ply and sometimes 2-ply if we're lucky- so if i got the craps at work, im screwed

Travel pack, bruh.

I normally buy the 100ct. You can use them at home and put some in a plastic baggy for work. Much better than the alternative.

Back
Top Bottom