the thread about nothing...

I've wondered how that works so does that mean you have to make that time up or what?

Nope. But if you work over 40 hours a week, you don't get paid for it. Some jobs may allow you to use any hours worked over 40 as comp time. Basically extra PTO hours.
getting paid a full check because youre salary but you worked 50 hours this week

I only work about 8 hours a day and I take an hour lunch.

people complaining that i'm a ballhog

i hog the ball because no one passes it to me 
frown.gif

damn i can't rant anywhere but NT

Last edited:
Keep throwing money in this hole trying to plug it up, but it wont get stuk the hole keeps getting deeper,

Bout to build a money house over this disinegrating money hole called life, livin comfotable in it with the shortys n wife.

Find happiness while grinding or it aint worth nothing.

That shriek of terror the lil kid let out made my spine tingle and shake thinking bout the beat down that would ensue after making one of my siblings cry like that. :smh:

Like they let out that loud, long wolf howl like cry that immediately alert ya moms asswhoopin senses and she come in the room looking for the most guiltiest lookin child. Lord I pray that those children mama got some lightweight hands. Amen

Its funny to me how some people can just say they're gonna go to sleep and cheat off your work when your finished :lol:

It be the same people that don't say nothing to you at all unless they need something :smh:

Back
Top Bottom