the thread about nothing...

http://www.byrebeccamaria.com/category/Canvas-Prints

I'm going to switch to what I originally came to school for: graphic design. Computer Sconce justnisnt for me. I really believe design is my passion and calling. Wasted time and money and effort on CS, but you live and you learn.

I dread going to calculus. Like, it legit depresses me.
My trig teacher teaches this during 4th block, and the stuff I hear her talking about when I stay back 
sick.gif
 I wouldn't even dream of taking that class.
I'm going to switch to what I originally came to school for: graphic design. Computer Sconce justnisnt for me. I really believe design is my passion and calling. Wasted time and money and effort on CS, but you live and you learn.
Is it like it doesn't appeal to you as much as you'd like? Or is it just too hard?

Asking because comp. science and graphic design are the fields I wanted to choose from when I leave for college.

Computer science is hard (to me at least), but I don't find myself enjoying it. I can't see myself coding or programming at all. Graphic design is what I first started school. That's where my heart is.

He deserved an oscar for that lol
Especially when he played the clarinet and he played the mini tuba
....don't know the name of the instruments lol
But you get my point

No shoe talk but guy is offering me a pair of Yeezus foams and Carmines (foams are ds) for free if I write the research paper for our English class. I'm thinking about doing it fam

No shoe talk but guy is offering me a pair of Yeezus foams and Carmines (foams are ds) for free if I write the research paper for our English class. I'm thinking about doing it fam

Why would you not do this :lol: that's easy bread if you don't want the shoes.

If you have second thoughts you can send them my way 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't realize I hit 1,000 posts already 
ohwell.gif
 late pizza party tan?

Last edited:
We shook on it. You're about to get juxed for that paper man. You better get the shoes beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom