the thread about nothing...

Serious question,

Has anyone here had .50 mg legally prescribed Xanax and alcohol together?

I'm a few drinks in and I'm in a social setting I can't get out of right now, my anxiety has sky rocketed and I got my emergency half-pill in my wallet but I've never taken it with drinks.

I'm scared AF to take it with alcohol in me but I need it badly [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I've never been prescribed to it, but it is my favorite recreational drug. Mixing it with alcohol is a whole other story. Since you are prescribed I'm sure it'll be worth okay especially since you're taking basically a quarter of a stick.

Stop drinking, and keep drinking water. Water will definitely do you justice. And and of course pop it. But water. Lots of water. Stop with the alcohol.

I personally don't drink to much so when I do take xans I have to be extra careful when I drink.

Oh and a joint will obviously help. But WATER.

Serious question,

I'm a few drinks in and I'm in a social setting I can't get out of right now, my anxiety has sky rocketed and I got my emergency half-pill in my wallet but I've never taken it with drinks.

I'm scared AF to take it with alcohol in me but I need it badly [emoji]128532[/emoji]
I don't think you have anything to worry about but I'd be careful, you never know. Alcohol potentiates the xanax. 50mg is a low dosage so 1 or 2 beers probably won't hurt you. I wouldn't drink more than that though.

Last edited:
Serious question,

How much are you gonna drink? I've done it plenty of times and have been fine. Just don't drink too much or too fast in a short amount of time. It would just be blackout city lol. Why don't you just take .25 for now to be safe?

'You see I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me...'

man_of_steel_3d_by_kryptoknight_85-d6btd0w.jpg

I can't stand watching TV with my co workers. They watch the dumbest **** on. Right now it's between soul plane and the carbanaro effect.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That makes that Gif so much more funnier!!!!

I'm in Florida, my girls in the Philippines though. They've got it bad over there, the equivalent of a category 4 hurricane.

Forreal? I'm in the PI but I haven't been keeping track of it lol. I'm in Quezon City right now and it's just been raining since last night; the wind isn't too bad. I heard it's supposed to be worse up north.

Hope your girl and her family are safe though.

Back
Top Bottom