the thread about nothing...

xnYXisD.jpg

Really thinking about moving to the east coast next year for a couple of years. It's really hard tho, cause I'm west coast all day. W...

Really thinking about moving to the east coast next year for a couple of years. It's really hard tho, cause I'm west coast all day. W...
I would say hold off and look into renting something up here for a few months, New York's best months are summer and fall. It's where all the magic happens.

"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats."

Last edited:
"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.
Even NT can't escape this ideology

Back
Top Bottom