the thread about nothing...

TheFrog.gif

Yea I definitely feel you. I may not be able to walk straight but the whole body buzzing is better IMO.

Really thinking about donating/selling a ton of stuff this weekend. Kicks, clothes, video games, books, etc. Trying to embrace this minimalistic lifestyle. Someone talk me out of it haha

I've been siting here for an hour like wtf am I doing. I'm down because I don't really have many friends to kick it with, the gf is out with family, and my loser *** is just about to go home and feel bad for myself. This can't be life.

I've been siting here for an hour like wtf am I doing. I'm down because I don't really have many friends to kick it with, the gf is out with family, and my loser *** is just about to go home and feel bad for myself. This can't be life.

which city do you live in ?

Friends are overrated. They take up too much time and money. Why feel like a loser if you're doing something you enjoy, even if it's only chilling on Niketalk? I chilled with friends all last week and I'm significantly poorer because of it.

Last edited:
Just waiting on the day for my parents to tell me I have something wrong with me
tired.gif
 it always takes a long time for me to understand something basic, and I can barely go through a conversation without stuttering or having to take pauses to think about what I want to say 
mean.gif

Really thinking about donating/selling a ton of stuff this weekend. Kicks, clothes, video games, books, etc. Trying to embrace this minimalistic lifestyle. Someone talk me out of it haha

hell nah, do it.

in the process of liquidating my stuff as well.

Back
Top Bottom