the thread about nothing...

i dont go back to my old hood much... too many people not doing anything w/ their life... im not uppidy,.. i jus got mouths to feed and no time to waste... but my bros think othrrwise..

nerd.gif
 first time in here since new years
My boy agua
pimp.gif
Welcome back!
smile.gif

nerd.gif

glasses.gif

nthat.gif

Just woke up from a 3 hour nap.
I feel GREAT [emoji]128526[/emoji].
Had like 10 missed calls from the homies trying to get into something. I forgot it's Friday lol

Spent way longer than I would have liked removing malware from the main computer. 

About to put parental controls on this ***

I want some Burberry clothes. Like a check down button up in a big size. But I don't think they make my size. Not Baggy how I like.

Last edited:
I don't know who I am at times.

My moms starting to hound me a little about finding work and I don't blame her. It is tough for me to find some work but just giving up ain't helping either. Also need to find a place that doesn't drug test or find a pill that works cause I really don't want to give up , at least not right now. :smokin I feel way more focused after I do the deed and come down like I know exactly what needs to be done and handled.

I'm pretty certain I prefer indicas :pimp: :pimp:  

Do you get any headaches from Sativa? Like the front part of your head/brain feels like it's pulsing? :nerd:

Who's this?

Shower time baby. :pimp:

Start my new job Monday

We get over time and it's first shift :pimp:

Went driving on some back roads and pretended my van was a vette, saw some scenery . Shoulda brought some trees

I'm at lunch buying a rice bowl. They have 3 kinds of meat. Dudes asked me what kind of meat do I want, and before I can answered, he said "chicken?" Idk if I should be offended or what. Haha!

Yes... I got chicken, but damn.
Thats happened to me. I just took it as chicken is the most common and the cheapest. Or maybe I said chicken bowl and forgot

Back
Top Bottom