the thread about nothing...

plain bagel toasted with cream cheese 
nthat.gif

my family is meeting my boyfriend. i'm nervous and anxious as ever because i never brought a guy home to meet my ENTIRE family, and my parents & uncles and aunts are super strict. all of my cousins are excited to meet him though so that makes things less nerve wracking i suppose.
update: it was nerve wracking at first but my family was really welcoming. it went really well & he's approved of. i'm so happy. 
nthat.gif

update: it was nerve wracking at first but my family was really welcoming. it went really well & he's approved of. i'm so happy. :nthat:

My girlfriend's sister is telling her parents she is pregnant on Sunday

They hate her BF :lol:

I told my GF it might get ugly :lol:

Last edited:
Me and my girl just broke up today.

Ain't even in my feelings. Bout to go Macho man randy savage this weekend. :smokin

pics :nerd:

:nerd:

update: it was nerve wracking at first but my family was really welcoming. it went really well & he's approved of. i'm so happy. :nthat:

My girlfriend's sister is telling her parents she is pregnant on Sunday

They hate her BF :lol:

I told my GF it might get ugly :lol:

pics :nerd:

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/funny-pictures-auto-Simpsons-marge-359273.jpeg[/quote]

:rollin i have enjoyed your simpson posts these last few days. seasons 1-10 are GOAT idc idc idc

I'm at lunch buying a rice bowl. They have 3 kinds of meat. Dudes asked me what kind of meat do I want, and before I can answered, he said "chicken?" Idk if I should be offended or what. Haha!

Yes... I got chicken, but damn.

Back
Top Bottom