the thread about nothing...

Had an interview today and I killed it (atleast I felt like I did lol) so much easier to find a new job and negotiate salary when you already have a job.

Hungry but bored of the restaurants around wish there was more variety here like most you guys have...........:frown: :frown: :frown:

This project management course so boring at work. Smh! But I'm trying to get these checks. So I'm fighting through it.

anybody here knows how to remove bad odors from gym clothes? I soaked some of my gear in water while it was still sweaty. I completely forgot about it for a few days and it developed a bad smell. I rinsed the clothes in plain water then proceeded to wash them with soap by hand. I hung them to air dry, but the smell is still there. Any suggestions?

anybody here knows how to remove bad odors from gym clothes? I soaked some of my gear in water while it was still sweaty. I completely forgot about it for a few days and it developed a bad smell. I rinsed the clothes in plain water then proceeded to wash them with soap by hand. I hung them to air dry, but the smell is still there. Any suggestions?

Try using white vinegar or baking soda. Pretty sure those things get rid of odors. Not sure if you can load them into the washing machine, but maybe you can just soak the clothes in a basin or something with some vinegar or baking powder.

Last edited:
R.I.P to your garments b
But you can try this : get some Fabuloso Cleaner (you can get this in most supermarkets if not you will def find em in spanish neighborhoods in supermarkets or bodegas) throw the clothes in a bucket with water with some fabuloso let sit for a couple hours and voila. If that dont work just throw it out and re-up on new gear fambs

I should buy some. My brother sweats a lot and his clothes still smell after he washes them.

Last edited:
Yea ...after a certain time its like the smell just gets stuck in there..no real remedy but to throw em out and get new gear

benzilla427 benzilla427 That's the same thing my mom told me to do. Laundry is not being done til Friday so I have to do something for the meantime. Can I soak the clothes in both vinegar and baking soda? Or is that too much?

youngpablo youngpablo That's the same thing my mom told me to do. We're Dominican so we know all about that Fabuloso. :lol:

bayyrd bayyrd yoooo, you still at Wolfson?

shogun shogun hit up Ross or a Marshalls, cheap work out gear all the time

bouta hop on this advanced warfare ... skyrise 24/7 ...
i hope they take the space jump (for lack of better words) out of the next cod..

Back
Top Bottom