the thread about nothing...

Gotta drop in and share some pics with TAN.  I posted last year that the wife and I were building a place and I posted a pic of a big hole in the ground a couple months ago...

House is basically complete and we've moved all our **** in this past weekend... Waiting on our new couch and some other things to come in, gotta organize and finish with decor and ****.

Can't wait to be actually living in our new place. :nthat:

Congrats bro, any tips on getting furniture. My gf just bought a house and move in is the Aug 28. We have no furniture, should I buy cheap or from a big furniture store?

Gotta drop in and share some pics with TAN.  I posted last year that the wife and I were building a place and I posted a pic of a big hole in the ground a couple months ago...

House is basically complete and we've moved all our **** in this past weekend... Waiting on our new couch and some other things to come in, gotta organize and finish with decor and ****.

Can't wait to be actually living in our new place. 
nthat.gif

Congrats bro, any tips on getting furniture. My gf just bought a house and move in is the Aug 28. We have no furniture, should I buy cheap or from a big furniture store?
Just shop around... Visit at least 3-5 different stores for furniture... I don't think most furniture stores carry exactly the same stuff as their competitors so you're likely to always find something different.

Furniture stores also have a lot of sales, so you're bound to have one around that's got something going on this month, I think as summer winds down is a big time for big box furniture sales.

Also www.wayfair.com is a good website for stuff around the house... Very good selection and has classy product.

the endless possibilities of that open basement though.

Good looks congrats fam
I know.... Its huge.  We'll have to see how we're doing month to month with bills and decide at what rate we can finish that bad boy.  I want another 1/2 bath, bedroom and an entertainment room down there.

Those played out Straight Outta... memes >>>>>>> that Compton album.

Holy **** that album is horrible

nthat.gif
So dope bruh i still remember looking at the first pics you posted. House is looking real good right now fam That basement really is huge. Might have to make that your dungeon for a Man Cave. Sunday parties at your spot 
roll.gif

built your dream house from scratch congrats again bruh 

nthat.gif
Repped. Looks amazing fam!

This weekend went to this new mom and pop games shop.... thought it was grand opening

It was an officially sanctioned magic the gathering tournament

I was like weebay gif

Congrats fraij da 5 11 fraij da 5 11 , your new home looks amazing! There are so many possibilities with that basement though :smokin

What happened to busta rhymes ? He looks like tracy morgan with down syndrome 

Busta definitely quit hitting the gym, he used to be diesel NH, and he's getting up there in age too... he's definitely looking rough these days!

coworkers and direct superior at work are trying to organize a breakfast before work.

They want us to be there at 7h00 on wednesday :x :x

i have a game at 9h30 on tuesday night :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom