the thread about nothing...

CKkwpB2UkAAlwZt.jpg:large

USMNT fans in Atlanta brought out an Outkast banner last night

damn bros I don't know how to feel right now

just got laid off from my job after a solid 2 years and 2 months :smh:

My job offer came in today...... So happy with how i've changed my life the past year. Be positive guys. Alot of you have seen me post when i was battling my bad depression, doing little things everyday to help you become a better person, give you a better way of feeling better about yourself. Thank you to all the NTrs that have helped me through all of this time. 

Is FB trying to become a straight up dating website?

The "people you may know" are always women I never seen before in my life.

Damn homie sorry to hear that. Keep your head up, when a door closes another one opens.
Stay up.. :nthat:
thanks bros

Laid off or fired?
fired :smh:

Dam bro hold your head, bigger and better things commin your way dont let this mess your head up
thanks man

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry
Most def sorry to hear bro. Being laid off twice from a job, I know the feeling. Don't know your situation, but hit up unemployment so your not in the cold with nothing. Also most Def start the job searching process. No doubt it's hard out there getting a job but don't give up.

just got laid off from my job after a solid 2 years and 2 months
mean.gif
I know that sucks, but stay up my man.

My pops always told me "You can only go down if you let yourself go down"

didn't make sense to me as a kid and I thought he was crazy telling me these things 
laugh.gif
, but he was right.

Back
Top Bottom