the thread about nothing...

Gonna meet with someone about a job and I feel like crying like a ***** cause I was so stressed out. :lol: Now I just need to kill this meetup/interview. :nerd:

I got my shades on waiting for the sun to shine my way

:wink:

What do ya'll do as a side hustle to make extra cheese on the side?

No i'm not selling drugs

I play in a chamber group of muscians right now and just put an ad on craigslist to do some computer stuff like getting rid of virus/setting up internet, stuff like that. If you have the time I'd say you should learn a coding language or photoshop and get on one of these bidding websites where people put up bids for jobs, alot of times these jobs are really simple. Craigslist has some offers like this too for really simple jobs or ones that don't take up too much time.

Last edited:
I play in a chamber group of muscians right now and just put an ad on craigslist to do some computer stuff like getting rid of virus/setting up internet, stuff like that.

Not trolling, but wouldn't seeing the ad require them to access the internet? Or do they access it from a smartphone or something?

my friend just completed Montreal - New York City on his bicycle.

dope stuff :smokin

some dude dared him to do the trip alone. He was like f that i'm doing it :lol:

Last edited:
It feels like a wing stop for dinner type of night, 10 piece bone in lemon pepper with additional five boneless wings atomic and blue cheese please [emoji]128522[/emoji]

It feels like a wing stop for dinner type of night, 10 piece bone in lemon pepper with additional five boneless wings atomic and blue cheese please [emoji]128522[/emoji]
you can order additional wings? Where have I been? I always thought you order 10 piece combo or go with the party platter.

Back
Top Bottom