the thread about nothing...

Hugs, not drugs

On another note, the weekend cant come sooner. Im not used to this monday-friday life. Its temporary though

^^^ I'm afraid if I get a hug from someone I'll start crying. It's hard to open up sometimes been hardened by the world and bottling up things.........

^^^ I'm afraid if I get a hug from someone I'll start crying. It's hard to open up sometimes been hardened by the world and bottling up things.........

What about an e-hug?

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro-l.png

I wish I had a kid sometimes it would give me better propose. My bad to the dude I responded to earlier Congrats on the baby handle your biz and provide too many Deadbeats out here

I need somethin to drank
Summer Shandy [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]......and response to your ? No I'm not but have a church friend that welded for 20 years (Ret.) made excellent money but got the black lung cough that coal miners get really bad.

Summer Shandy [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]......and response to your ? No I'm not but have a church friend that welded for 20 years (Ret.) made excellent money but got the black lung cough that coal miners get really bad.

Yeah ive heard theres plenty of cons to welding but idk if ima actually pursue it as a career. I need to get a trade or somethin since i have a baby on the way.

As for that shandy, i might pick up a 12 pack this weekend for when i watch the fight. But my meskin *** is prolly gona end up walkin out with some modelo i already know it

Last edited:
Stop worrying so much. People have never cared about you being good at something - it's not 'because' you're good at something, they care because you're temporarily reminding them that they're not working as hard, but not because they fawn to your and anybody's else's contributions in life. When you're not visible, they'll fade. So why. Why do anything that's not for you?

Last edited:
Yeah ive heard theres plenty of cons to welding but idk if ima actually pursue it as a career. I need to get a trade or somethin since i have a baby on the way.

As for that shandy, i might pick up a 12 pack this weekend for when i watch the fight. But my meskin *** is prolly gona end up walkin out with some modelo i already know it
HVAC, Electrician, Carpentry, Plumbing.....all can get you a foothold into bigger opportunities. Research what you're comfortable with. Right now I'm trying to go the military route while I'm young to let that be a stepping stone for the future. Btw congratulations fam [emoji]128106[/emoji] and you might as well get both so you have variety for the fight

Back
Top Bottom