the thread about nothing...

hooorse.gif

I barely see chiropractors here in the PH though lol. I've heard visiting a chiropractor can increase your height... Truth or nah?

I barely see chiropractors here in the PH though lol. I've heard visiting a chiropractor can increase your height... Truth or nah?

granted im probably too old to have any sort of growth left, but i see a chiro every 2-3 weeks and I havent grown in height 1 bit.

I need a massage.

But I don't want random people judging my nude body.

Bbq sauce or garlic butter isn't allowed. :smh:

To yall considering massages/chiropractor, check your insurance (if you have it)

I pay a deductible for chiro for $20, and the office i go also offers massage, so i do both in one visit.

You can stay in your boxers and its no issue.

(confession) I get massages at least once a month for going on 4 years... got my first boner on monday....she was old and unnattractive, was embarrassed at first but shoot, i was feelin good. Closed my eyes and act like nothin was goin on lolol

I need a massage.

But I don't want random people judging my nude body.

Bbq sauce or garlic butter isn't allowed. :smh:

they professionals. aint no one judging you bro. just go in and let them work their magic.

To yall considering massages/chiropractor, check your insurance (if you have it)

I pay a deductible for chiro for $20, and the office i go also offers massage, so i do both in one visit.

You can stay in your boxers and its no issue.

(confession) I get massages at least once a month for going on 4 years... got my first boner on monday....she was old and unnattractive, was embarrassed at first but shoot, i was feelin good. Closed my eyes and act like nothin was goin on lolol

same here. covered under my insurance. 30 minute massage with therapist followed by adjustment from chiro.

I usually supplement my chiro/massage visits with a trip to my regular massage spot every couple of months.

had a somewhat similar experience last time i went. got chub for the first time, but my therapist was cute. somethin bout being in a dark room, totally at peace, it makes your mind/imagination run wild. im still not sure if she was messin with me, but i swear everytime she was stretchin me out or massaging my arms she put my hand in a positiion that was straight grinding into her groin. coincidence or signal? im thinking its just in my head. even if it was a signal, i could never bang that out since my wife also goes to the same spot and the cutie is actually my wife's regular therapist. my regular therapist was out that day (and she ugly as hell so i dont gotta worry bout that kinda stuff wit her).

Back
Top Bottom