the thread about nothing...

Forgot what its like to be wrapped up in nonsense drama. So ridiculous. Dudes and ladies gossiping like schoolgirls and throwing my name into things that I dont need to be involved in.

Still kinda annoyed about my car, this is the reason I always park far away from the door in parking lots and just walk up

Broke my phone case, its making my phone real uncomfortable to use, but I know the second I take the case off is when I'm gonna drop it and shatter the screen.

Trying to superglue the broken part back together.

Last edited:
This dude I work with never acknowledges me when I see him

Dude puts his head down and only talks to the people on his team

But when he wants something he emails and acts like we are cool :lol:

Weirdo man

This dude I work with never acknowledges me when I see him

Dude puts his head down and only talks to the people on his team

But when he wants something he emails and acts like we are cool
laugh.gif

Weirdo man
maybe he thinks you're a cutie 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

lol I never listen to the verses, I hate that song.]

Stole the hook from Trinadad James and the sound from Morris Day and The Time.

lol I never listen to the verses, I hate that song.]

Stole the hook from Trinadad James and the sound from Morris Day and The Time.

I would say Parliament but yeah he basically ripped off several songs from the 70s

At my job they decided to do a lip sync battle at our annual picnic

My team wanted to do that song and I passed :lol:

Picnic ended up getting canceled anways because not enough people wanted to go :lol:

Supergluing my phone case back together actually worked. Just gotta be more careful with it now.

Looking to move to a new spot. Bruh said $1695 for a 1 bedroom no utilities included... smh! That's pretty much the average for nice size spots that I've been looking at. But all utilities should be included for $1695. I guess it's that time to start looking at houses...

Looking to move to a new spot. Bruh said $1695 for a 1 bedroom no utilities included... smh! That's pretty much the average for nice size spots that I've been looking at. But all utilities should be included for $1695. I guess it's that time to start looking at houses...

Definitely look into a house. That's a lot of money for rent, and if you add the up with a two year lease, you're looking at a down payment on a house. Why continue to pay rent when you can own a house. Just a smarter investment imo.

Actually, with bill all paid that aint bad..

Where are you at?

Definitely look into a house. That's a lot of money for rent, and if you add the up with a two year lease, you're looking at a down payment on a house. Why continue to pay rent when you can own a house. Just a smarter investment imo.

Yeah, I agree. Just didn't plan on buying a house till I got married. Not really sure why that is my plan. Haha!

Actually, with bill all paid that aint bad..

Where are you at?

It's $1695 with nothing included. That's crazy to me. They can at least pay the gas, water, and trash. But, I'm in LA. I'll rather pay $2000 to $2500 for something that's mine. Not 20k/yr on rent. Mind you, I pay $1200 now, which is too much imo. I guess I'll be staying until I decide on what I am going to do.

Back
Top Bottom