the thread about nothing...

Yup, it like FB + tumblr - profiles, so it totally anonymous.

Folks be confession **** like crazy. Right now this girl is telling me about her 3 "bfs" right now.

Talkin bout they all know about and are cool. Of course they're cool about it, you're for everybody. :lol:

Folks be confession **** like crazy. Right now this girl is telling me about her 3 "bfs" right now.

Talkin bout they all know about and are cool. Of course they're cool about it, you're for everybody. :lol:

Might have I download it for some entertainment. Do I need a Facebook or instgram or anything? Cause I have no social media.

Nope. You don't need anything. It even auto populates you an sn so you don't give yourself away.

CItWQ73VEAEhLK7.png

The $1600 was for a spot in paramount. But Norwalk and Lakewood are both just as expensive.
No, I actually work in downtown LA. But I take the train now, so I'm not tripping about the commute. Plus I work remote sometimes. But anywhere, where I can drive to a train station is good.

damn that's insane for paramount. i would think maybe santa fe springs would be that expensive perhaps whittier is a good spot. or like some one suggested east los. good luck with your search man

feels like forever, my ankle is still healing. I have 2 months to train until my school starts walk on tryouts. Just ******* frustrating sitting here

ah no clue.

you tryna get in the mamis panties with that piano. i see you pleighboi
You already knoooooowwwww. And I ended up just using a rubber band 
laugh.gif

My boy just accepted a job offer and is moving to the Bay next month. I'm proud that he's gonna be getting that paper but at the same time it makes me question where my life is heading...
indifferent.gif

I use a Samsung but yeah that works too. I meant like without holding anything really. Tryna snap a video of myself playing piano lol
seranade dem wiminz, bwoiiii. 
nthat.gif

totes forgot how awesome smushing was until two weeks ago
nthat.gif
 but jury duty's being a v-block & not letting me flourish this week. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I've heard 2 weeks rotation is a little better, I do every week rotation and I'm heated after the first night but I won't complain. If I did who'd listen¿

Talkin bout they all know about and are cool. Of course they're cool about it, you're for everybody.
laugh.gif
This is people all over the US or just someone you're connected to via some form of social media?

feels like forever, my ankle is still healing. I have 2 months to train until my school starts walk on tryouts. Just ******* frustrating sitting here

I know this feeling my man. I haven't been healthy in so long it is the most frustrating thing in the world. I play soccer and got a stress fracture in my foot so i played for 6 months on it...its finally starting to feel better. Then as soon as i say that i popped a ligament in my ankle....another 6 weeks of constant pain. I am terrible at resting so i still work out but i can't shoot and i can't sprint or else my ankle is in extreme pain.

Its not even the pain that is the hard part its me being limited physically and feeling like I haven't been able to play at 100% for about a year now

Bruhs.....Whisper is CRACK!!!
What's that?

VVVV

This is people all over the US or just someone you're connected to via some form of social media?

You can set it to show whispers from everyone or within a certain mile radius.

Now I know why most people wouldn't argue about religion.

Ohhh... so Whisper is like... omegle? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom