the thread about nothing...

not sure why but i feel like I'm inverted now like my feet are up in the air...maybe i got into some bad potato salad 

Last edited:
Getting tired so early these days 
mean.gif
 Am I becoming an old man? 

Nothing better than three hours of solid, fullcourt, indoor end to end sprinting 5 on 5 hoops on a Sunday. Feels so good to be exhausted mentally and physically. I carpe the diem out of those rare moments as an adult.

I always wanted to have a day where I would do absolutely nothing but play ball. From morning to night. 

Getting back into soccer, finally.

Played from 6-18. Haven't played since... 7 year retirement 
laugh.gif

Hopefully when I go into the NAVY later this year I can get back into sports related things on base. Got lazy and tore my body up with drugs after HS ughhh I miss being healthy again

That would be dope as hell.. but these days.. it's so hard to get anybody to hoop at all..
roll.gif
I AGREE 
laugh.gif
 People these days are too busy with everything.
Hopefully when I go into the NAVY later this year I can get back into sports related things on base. Got lazy and tore my body up with drugs after HS ughhh I miss being healthy again
Drugs do don't. jk 
laugh.gif

Good luck with that fam

Shoot fellas. My drivers license expires June 30, totally forgot to renew. Will I be able to use my ID on Tuesday at bars? Can I use my passport?

You can use your id at bars.. I don't know about the passport..

Edit; Nevermind won't work if expire..

Last edited:
Morning Tan,
I just heard about Al Audi...sad news

My dad is taking me to vegas for my bday to the Mr Olympia. Told me today...i was legit floored. Can't Wait

Short work week this week can't wait

You'll find another just like it. There is no shortage of accords out there. As far as you saying there is another one that is 200 some miles away I don't know if you thought of this but for a small price you could have it delivered. My honest advice would be to buy American though but it sounds like you already know exactly what you want. 
Why do you say buy American? Easier to find parts?
Just because I believe in buying American made products. I am a UAW member so yeah

Back
Top Bottom