the thread about nothing...

You ever wanted something for so long and when you finally get a chance to get it your not as hyped up as you were
LMAO 

i'm reading this after copping my personal grails....

hopefully they wont be bunk :frown:

You ever wanted something for so long and when you finally get a chance to get it your not as hyped up as you were
Starting to happen a lot these days :smh:

Who ever posted it in here a while ago deserves more reps but its true

"The idea of having something is greater than actually having it"

I feel terrible today. I am 27 years old is it possible for my wisdom teeth to be coming in. I have the worst tooth pain like constant pressure in my face. On top of that i am sick and i have work meetings today that i have to at least pretend to care about while im in terrible pain, 3 hours of sleep, swallowing hurts (pause), hot and cold flashes....need to get home and go to bed :smh:

^ got sick sometime last month and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, I thought I caught a cold or something from a patient. Then my mouth started hurting and I figured out it was my wisdom tooth...unbearable pain man. I never take meds but I popped extra strength Tylenols for cpl days straight. Use some anbesol if you can't get to the dentist right away

^ got sick sometime last month and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, I thought I caught a cold or something from a patient. Then my mouth started hurting and I figured out it was my wisdom tooth...unbearable pain man. I never take meds but I popped extra strength Tylenols for cpl days straight. Use some anbesol if you can't get to the dentist right away

repped appreciate it.

I got a bunch of teeth pulled when i was in high school basically to make room for my wisdom teeth so i don't think i have to go to the dentist i guess i just man up and deal with it until it goes away. But damb its annoying

4-bouning-pup.jpg

Any of you going to see Friday at theatres on 4/20? I was thinking about it, but I'd rather be at home getting wasted watching more than just Friday. Besides, I haven't took part in 4/20 in years. Hell, everyday is 4/20 for me. :smokin

A word of advice if a girl says "i need clothes to sleep in" you won't see those clothes again so give her something you are ok with losing.

Things ive lost in the past 2 months.

Under Armor shirt that was limited run Bmore only :smh:
2 American Apparel hoodies :smh: :smh:
3 pairs of joggers (one H&M, one Abercrombie, one cotton on)

A word of advice if a girl says "i need clothes to sleep in" you won't see those clothes again so give her something you are ok with losing.

My wife use to sleep in my jerseys when we first started.Tried to creep me for my Kobe #8, Vick Falcons, Charles Woodson Raiders, and Shaun Alexander Seahawks jersey. Made her take em off every morning before she left. Today, they are all in drawer for her sleepwear, :smh: .

My wife use to sleep in my jerseys when we first started.Tried to creep me for my Kobe #8, Vick Falcons, Charles Woodson Raiders, and Shaun Alexander Seahawks jersey. Made her take em off every morning before she left. Today, they are all in drawer for her sleepwear, :smh: .

How she sleeping in a jersey? Thats gotta itch lol

:lol: Bruh...she knows better than to take the Vick Falcons jersey...NT goons would be on it

Last edited:

Simple

Take her to court

Get monies

Under Armor shirt that was limited run Bmore only
mean.gif

2 American Apparel hoodies
mean.gif
mean.gif

I thought this rule was understood though

At the drug test facility

Went in to pee

Didn't have enough pee :lol:

Drank some cra nberry juice and 5 cups of water

New job called asking where I was cuz I'm now late for orientation but I explain what happened and he was cool about it and rescheduled to 2 pm today

If I pass :smh: :lol: might go see a baseball game

Or go buy some damn pants .

Went in to pee

New job called asking where I was cuz I'm now late for orientation but I explain what happened and he was cool about it and rescheduled to 2 pm today

Good luck fam

Went in to pee

Wheerees my raptor boyyyy

Went in to pee

Wheerees my raptor boyyyy
Broooooooooo

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom