the thread about nothing...

homerwhackingday.gif

Last edited:
DAT ARAB OIL MONEY BRUHHHHHHH.

and man that vid up there with the dude who got his 1 yr old shot.... fughhhh man....catchin' feels at 1 o'clock in the morning....

the honesty in his voice and the cadence in which he speaks really gets to you... you can see it in his eyes that its coming straight from the heart  
embarassed.gif

I need to learn how to deal with being bored better. I can watch 2 movies in a row but if I got more time free then that I usually end up buying alcohol

Brought some peach Cîroc to my friend's 21st bday, everyone who tasted said it was the best vodka they've ever had. 
pimp.gif

Do yall have any good mixes for the peach though? We just mixed it with Fanta which turned out pretty well.

Has anybody here taken a traffic citation to court? How was the process?
I've never done it. But I've witnessed quite a few plea not guilty, and because the cop didn't show the case was dropped. On a few occasions it was turned over to state court, giving the officer the opportunity to show up.
That's exactly why the lady cop told me to take it to court I don't think she will show up, she also told me I won't have to pay a fine or get points on my license.

This minor accident happened back in February and the guy I hit wants to get money out of my insurance. My car took all the damage, his truck didn't really get a dent. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom