the thread about nothing...

smokin.gif

i get super annoyed when I see people acting like "influential" people on IG.

like cool bro you got 1.2k followers, that don't suddenly mean your the messiah of fashion just cause you get 400 likes and ish...

jesus people need to calm the eff down. literally just read how a dude is so proud to be feautred with "fashion greats for being a kid in north carolina" like jesus please shut the **** up.

people acting like they matter/are important/are influential on instagram really need to get their priorities straight. 

Last edited:
i get super annoyed when I see people acting like "influential" people on IG.

like cool bro you got 1.2k followers, that don't suddenly mean your the messiah of fashion just cause you get 400 likes and ish...

jesus people need to calm the eff down. literally just read how a dude is so proud to be feautred with "fashion greats for being a kid in north carolina" like jesus please shut the **** up.

people acting like they matter/are important/are influential on instagram really need to get their priorities straight. 

Bravo, my man. Couldn't agree more. Not enough reps for me to click lol

Bammas get some followers and suddenly they're the expert on all things LIFE.

Bravo, my man. Couldn't agree more. Not enough reps for me to click lol

Bammas get some followers and suddenly they're the expert on all things LIFE.
just annoys me so much, its like dude... your a phleb just like all of us man...

like seriously, follower #/ like # gives people so much ******* validation its quite sad. like really how old are you to still need to be validated by peers? christ 

Man, great vagina can make you feel like you can do anything!! I'm on some The World Is Mine steez at the moment.

Last edited:
You ever wanted something for so long and when you finally get a chance to get it your not as hyped up as you were

Last edited:
Has anybody here taken a traffic citation to court? How was the process?
I've never done it. But I've witnessed quite a few plea not guilty, and because the cop didn't show the case was dropped. On a few occasions it was turned over to state court, giving the officer the opportunity to show up.

My last final of the term is in eight hours. I'm tired and just wanna play 2K until it's time to go but I can't justify such behaviour.

Think somebody just tried to break in my next door neighbors crib 
mean.gif
   i went out there to see what was good, but i didn't see nothing..

his back window seemed like it was messed with tho

Back
Top Bottom