the thread about nothing...

i'm an Health Information Tech I manage electronic record systems for hospitals around the USA.

Doctor called in with an issue:

Doc: Sir i'm trying to send a message via my pc my daughter taught me how to do it but i forgot how
me: a message in your electronic medical record system?
Doc: no a message thru my pc to another pc
me: do you mean a email
doc: YES EMAIL THATS IT , KAN YOU HELP ME SEND A EMAIL

but this doctor makes twice what i make...

doctors are like kar mechanics, open you up fix whats wrong and break something else for you to kome Back

I'm glad I'm young and don't get hungover. And if I do it's. Light headache mostly from not sleeping. Don't know why but whenever I get ****** up I always wake up early the next morning like at 8 am feeling good
laugh.gif
no idea why
laugh.gif

I'm getting too old for this ****...

I don't think age is a factor in hangovers. Went to my god fathers 72 born day in October and he out drank all of us and was up making grits by the time the rest of us woke up up from moonshine induced coma's.

Last edited:
Revealed, the terminally ill man set to be first to undergo the world's first full HEAD transplant pioneered by doctor branded 'nuts'

Valery Spiridonov says he is ready to put his trust in Dr Sergio Canavero
30-year-old computer scientist was born with Werdnig-Hoffman disease
Genetic muscle-wasting disorder has left him seriously disabled since birth
New body of city of Vladimir native would be taken from braindead donor
But 2016 target for operation is 'pure fantasy', say Dr Canavero's critics 

2759994700000578-3029376-Mr_Spiridonov_I_don_t_do_this_because_I_don_t_have_a_life_but_I_-a-32_1428448339300.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rsial-Italian-surgeon-Dr-Sergio-Canavero.html

They were doing presentations for a project on how different music videos portray the manifestio of Feminism.

Told her I'd come back Friday to play a video and give a counter statement.

Ab Soul finna come through :smokin

Yeah man, and people wonder how society has gotten so soft...

I know a few reasons, but I feel the feminist agenda is one of the main culprits.

Yeah I'm gonna find another job that's first shift

Waking up goin to work , goin home shower eat then sleep ain't life

Money is good but it ain't worth this fam.

i'm an Health Information Tech I manage electronic record systems for hospitals around the USA.
how'd you get into this field bro? i'm currently studying to become an LVN but was actually thinking of also pursuing something along the lines of IT as well to further help me be more marketable. with technology slowly being integrated within the hospital I'm pretty sure they'll need more nurses with a background in IT jic anything goes wrong with the systems.

how'd you get into this field bro? i'm currently studying to become an LVN but was actually thinking of also pursuing something along the lines of IT as well to further help me be more marketable. with technology slowly being integrated within the hospital I'm pretty sure they'll need more nurses with a background in IT jic anything goes wrong with the systems.

got into it by accident, learned the front end as medical records manager, then was sent to nextgen headquarters in PA, got certified then got hired at a great company to support nextgen health care

got into it by accident, learned the front end as medical records manager, then was sent to nextgen headquarters in PA, got certified then got hired at a great company to support nextgen health care

Damn that's hella crazy! That's going to be one of the fastest growing fields in the future too with how fast tech systems are being integrated within medical fields. Any advice as to where to look to possibly find jobs such as this? Any help is appreciated bro ty.

Damn that's hella crazy! That's going to be one of the fastest growing fields in the future too with how fast tech systems are being integrated within medical fields. Any advice as to where to look to possibly find jobs such as this? Any help is appreciated bro ty.

start doing research on allscripts , nextgen, and epic those are the 3 largest EMR systems out now. i know of a lpn who is now a clinical anaylsyt and started at 90k but thats here in nyc. There degrees geared toward this filed " information technology" but even with degree you have to learn the program. Honeslty i was just lucky to learn the front end that they invested in me to learn the back end i don't have a degree in this, i just passed all the certification which is free for nextgen. . It was a sink or swim type of deal. God is Good Homie... ( sorry its a weird field to get into )

Back
Top Bottom