the thread about nothing...

eb377d2e15cdf090574a60601613d2996cdea1116cc3886a020421314444f3a8.jpg

Everybody say sausage and keep it it going

Didn't eat breakfast, want some pancakes and SAUSAGE...

SAY SHE VEGETARY BUT SHE STILL SWALLOW SAUSAGE!

Too many Molly's ^^

Was hippy flipping last night.

Great times. I watched The Strange Colour of Your Body's Tears.

Movie had me trippin out :lol:
how was it and how much did you take of each?

Euphoria. Could not sleep hours later when I was super tired though. That was the only downside. I'd close my eyes and my brain was going a mile per second + the inside of my eyelids were a work of art.

2 dips and 2.5g.

Last edited:
3 day weekend :pimp: gonna watch the dodger game Monday with my dad. My sis is dropping us off at a sports bar and my mom is picking us up, going to get a bit drunk with my old man :pimp:

Where'd you watch? I was at Hacienda Pizza Co. kuz my kuzn's tix connect ****d up

I'm glad I'm young and don't get hungover. And if I do it's. Light headache mostly from not sleeping. Don't know why but whenever I get ****** up I always wake up early the next morning like at 8 am feeling good :lol: no idea why

I'd say 9% of the time I get one, but it's only after about 10-11 days into my binge.

Can't wait for Straight Outta Compton

Yup :smokin

I don't think age is a factor in hangovers. Went to my god fathers 72 born day in October and he out drank all of us and was up making grits by the time the rest of us woke up up from moonshine induced coma's.

I swear my uncle's the same way :lol:

The private prison systems are really genius, especially if you can leverage the prisoners as free labor.

California been doin it for years :smh:

M moe fab ended up going to work, my dad had to go in to so just called it a wash and went. Listened on the radio at work. Gotta catch a game together soon.

My little brother just asked me if a lot of people like their own pictures on Instagram. I got to give him that real talk organically

Man a manager I work with (not for) really gets on my nerves. Hes so nosy, always asking questions to get me to tell him stuff bout me. I just say 1 word answers but he still trys. Too add on that, hes a judging petty like ****, if I win the lotto hes the first person imam tell to go **** themselves. Although hed enjoy that

So i have a fracture in my 2nd metatarsal in my right foot. I got stepped on in my last soccer game and now i have insane pain on the outside of the same foot when i cut laterally. So now i can't bend it due to the first break and cant even shuffle sideways due to this new injury. Injuries are depressing especially when you are active every day, this is changing my life for the worse right now :smh:

I would tape my foot up for soccer and just struggle through it since its only a stress fracture now im afraid there is another one :smh:

Last edited:
After lifting weights for darn near 4 years, crossfit made me toss all that out the window and proves how out of shape I truly am.

I don't get tired IDGT#

After lifting weights for darn near 4 years, crossfit made me toss all that out the window and proves how out of shape I truly am.

I don't get tired IDGT#

Its just a different kind of shape

High Intensity Training is a different beast then a power lifting/body building routine. Not to say one is better than the other but don't discredit yourself

Man, I don't deserve this chick...

Wife surprised me for my birthday next Friday. Show has been sold out for months so the wife dropped close to 120 per ticket, but next Friday were gonna see Nas live @ Red Rocks amphitheater, arguably the #1 outdoor concert venue in the country. I don't even know what to say man. ..I mentioned MONTHS ago that I wanted to go but it was already sold out. She been plottin' the whole time

Red Rocks, for those of you who might not have heard of it. Outdoor amphitheater literally carved into the side of a mountain about 25 miles outside of Denver. The natural acoustics are something serious. Seen Dave Chapelle up there a few months ago and snoop last year

18.jpg

5461149511_58a5421fe8_z.jpg

redrocks3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom