the thread about nothing...

I hope everyone in here tips your waiter when you go out. Even as a kid I was taught how to tip. Today I got tipped $4 out of a $136 tab. The dude gave me $140 and said "keep the change" :x :smh:

Need to just pay waiters and **** the same wage as similar skilled fields...

Slightly above minimum wage.

Tip only because of social reinforcement crew.

Last edited:
Need to just pay waiters and **** the same wage as similar skilled fields...

Slightly above minimum wage.

Tip only because of social reinforcement crew.
Nah that would suck I wouldn't do it if I was just slightly above minimum, not worth it. I usually make really good tips at my job just some people think the tip is included or think that just paying the tab is enough lol

Oh yeah and today I had to chase some dude down that left without paying. Thought he could run off :lol: first time it's ever happened. Today was pretty interesting

How many different types of news stories or events are there that can be classified as 'causing everybody to disregard what they're doing because it's important enough to be with or inform others'?

Last edited:
Man you are lucky. lpheat22 lpheat22 I might start playing ball with a classmate of mine along with ultimate frisbee. I'm tired of having man boobs and I wanna know what it's like to be inshape/fit/"skinny" :lol:

Should take your time with it...walk/speed walk

Baby steps

You right but I wanted to just jump in, that wasn't the best idea lol. I will try to keep running everyday for the rest of the month.

Ya i'm a big dude but luckily it doesn't take me long to get into active shape. Just got to focus on eating correctly and drinking more water than anything else.

Anybody ever done a firmware update for a Pioneer radio? I need to do one and I just want to double check the process. It seems simple enough though.

Got 3 hours of sleep last night thanks to my current lady (not sure if happy or mad)

I think the "whats your number" question is a complete trap for both sexs so it just needs to be done away with. If you are a guy with a high number you are a man-w****, but you are experienced so you know what you are doing. If you have a low number its good because you are respectable but you may not know what you are doing and be bad in bed. There is no right answer so why ask....you don't want to hear the answer if its either way.

Care to elaborate? They usually be the ace of spades to keep it 100. :wow: :smh:

Hop out the Uber with my two friends. Walk up to the bouncer, small talk, walk right past the line.
Girl A is standing outside with her friends smoking and looks at us with complete disgust, mumbling something under her breath. Seems upset we walked in without paying the cover.
I go out to the patio, start talking to some guys. Girl A looks in my direction and says "oh look, he's found another N---ER b----." Girl B gets on her Paul Mooney and starts screaming the N word several times in a row :wow: :smh:
Their friends apologize. Leave a $50 on the table to buy our next round and leave. The end.

Care to elaborate? They usually be the ace of spades to keep it 100. 
eek.gif
mean.gif
Hop out the Uber with my two friends. Walk up to the bouncer, small talk, walk right past the line.
Girl A is standing outside with her friends smoking and looks at us with complete disgust, mumbling something under her breath. Seems upset we walked in without paying the cover.
I go out to the patio, start talking to some guys. Girl A looks in my direction and says "oh look, he's found another N---ER b----." Girl B gets on her Paul Mooney and starts screaming the N word several times in a row
eek.gif
mean.gif

Their friends apologize. Leave a $50 on the table to buy our next round and leave. The end.
That's awful, and sorry you had to deal with that. Really though you can't even worry about ignorance like that. At the end of the day you're the bigger person and they have to live in misery 

Drank way too much over easter, can't help myself in this **** town. Got Netflix finally. Just wanna lay in bed and watch **** all day cos its raining but I got work

Last edited:
Whatever you do NT, DO NOT SEE IT FOLLOWS!!!!!

You be better off spending the money on cigarettes.

Even if you dont smoke.

:smh:

Even if you dont smoke.

Its funny that Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie a 95% and the users gave it a 67%. People seem to not be feeling it like the critics

I went to see Insurgent over FF7 this weekend because FF7 was going to be packed

Insurgent was pretty good

Even if you dont smoke.

Its funny that Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie a 95% and the users gave it a 67%. People seem to not be feeling it like the critics

I thinks critics are paid sometimes.

Too many giant problems. How do you set up rules and then proceed to NOT follow them?

Back
Top Bottom