the thread about nothing...

I been finessin too long
Got it.
what scale  size, 1/32?

that Biscayne is 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I still have no idea what to study in September or if I'll even be able to.

If I could I'd go back to nursing but that's no longer an option because of the chronic leg pains I developed after my lung surgery.

On top of that it's likely that I'll need brain surgery as well soon. I have a 7,5cm x 3,5 x 1,9 brain cyst and cerebral tonsillar herniation.

I have an appointment on the 24th of May with some top neurologists and surgeons to discuss my case.

Assuming that I will be ready to attend college in september, I don't have the slightest clue what I should pick.

Any strenuous activity is out of the question. I'm very smart but have a terrible work ethic and throughout my entire life I've just passed through everything without studying. I'll definitely need to work on that.

Due to my illnesses I have a lot of connections in the medical field and it also interests me a lot so I'm definitely thinking something in that direction, just not sure what.

If any of you work in the medical field or have any ideas on medical studies, feel free to give me some ideas.

Sorry to hear of your health issues but please look into clinical research. There are thousands of new drugs attempting to get FDA approval through clinical trials. Not sure where you live (or if you're even in the US) but look into it. Good luck :smile:

Hey folks. I know there's a Netflix thread, and threads about individual movies...

Is there a mind **** thread? Specifically for dark, mind bending, trippy movies? i.e. inception, butterfly effect, into the void, Mulholland Drive?

I wish I could manipulate time

I also wish I could be as funny on nt like I am in real life. :frown:

Last edited:
Whenever I see my woman, first thing I do is grab her booty

pics :nerd:

Smashed the homies girl on the low, now she's back almost every night cuz she says "I do it better"

pics :nerd:

350x700px-LL-fbee99a6_spongebobnthat.png

I had to renew my registration yesterday

I couldn't because my tags had been suspended the last 2 years

Never knew and have been riding dirty for 2 years

I went to get my stuff fixed and had fines up to $350

I told the guy I never received a notice and he waived the fees :smokin

da deer gawd out the fear in them :smokin

@ohokalright :nerd:

Being broken up with hurts.

Badly.

Especially when it's by someone you thought would never give up on you.
I feel so lost right now.
Like do I really have to start all over again with someone else after 5 long years?

|I

sorry to hear that fam. stay up.

Rude *** people :smh:
Judgemental people :smh:

Dealing with certain types of people just has me :smh:

I just got dropped by my chick last week. It sucks especially on a holiday. 5 years is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Don't be regretful, evolve. Evolve. 

Nothing wrong with eating booty. :nerd: :evil:

I'm bored as hell, about to just lay down and watch A Different World.

Ahh idk bruh. I can't wrap my head around it. Maybe I'm immature but I can't see myself eating booty lol

Back
Top Bottom