My theory is that, light skinned people are like the blondes of black people

#TeamDarkSkin

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Don't think it's sunny out yet over here

I don't have windows in my room

Might do this if it's sunny :lol:

Didn't know you blow man

Yea man, I needed the sunlight lol.

I started recently and it's a good feeling, just gets expensive when no money coming in consistently. Probably take a break after 4/20 cause I know ****** gone blow it down, pause. :lol:

why is fashion nowadays looking like **** I used to wear in middle school but tapered out? rubberbands on cuffs of jeans? modern equivalent = joggers. Super sagged look? modern equivalent = drop crotch. EFFING Tall Tees? modern equivalent = "LONG LINE" SLIM TSHIRTS.

WTH!?

why is fashion nowadays looking like **** I used to wear in middle school but tapered out? rubberbands on cuffs of jeans? modern equivalent = joggers. Super sagged look? modern equivalent = drop crotch. EFFING Tall Tees? modern equivalent = "LONG LINE" SLIM TSHIRTS.

WTH!?

That's why they say fashion always come back.

somebody just repped a TAN post i made almost a year ago.

who the **** reads post about nothing from a year ago :lol:

Reminds me if ball in a cup

Had a good Friday :pimp:

Went to the gym

Stopped by this store I haven't been to since I was a child to see if they still sold model cars

They did so I picked up a few ,might go back tomorrow

Went to chipotle for the first time and got a burrito,slid through my homies house ate half of it and put it on the couch

Came back to finish it and to find his dog ate it :smh:

Got some trees

And prepping a steak :pimp:

Easy day

Woke up b4 the alarm went off

Went to work

Shopped at my outlets for a bit then bounced back to my house and smashed 40 practice Q's.

All I can say is **** pharmacology.

Chillin right now with this

Bout to go pick up more wax and play some LOL and crash TF out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom