the thread about nothing...

Don't stop bro keep on going. Chin up. Know that you already got a good mindset even tho the situation is tough.

Focus on yourself. Find new hobbies, go out have fun, but most importantly take this time to learn to love yourself.

You got this b, let no one else tell you otherwise.

Honestly the hardest part is loving myself man I can't lie. I really do think to much about the most unimportant things I can't change and it messes me up or I talk myself out of so many situations/self doubt the hell out of myself.

Aye yo what's up what's up... let's keep it real son...let's count this money...nomsayin'

aye yo...put the Grants over there in the safe...nomsayin' cause we spending these Jackson's...the Washington's go to wifey...

you know how that go...

pennywatch.jpg

Hood Friday off :smokin  Hitting the outlets, loafing, and making a gym move.  I'm super content w/ it. 
might do this
Finally got a day off :pimp: def hitting the gum and sitting in the park.

Gona change my oil

An wash my dog
And hang out with the homies

And play forza

And get some good sleep

And smoke some trees possibly

And read this book I bought

And eat more steak n ****.

:pimp:

Prolly not gonna do half of what I just said :lol:

Forgot me and Wifey got paid today.... Just checked the comma on the bank account! :smokin

Dope, since we definitely don't need to worry about finances while here in Miami.

They all look alike

right?
like why you acting like your pos dog is anything special?

now this right here

sweet baby jesus is this special
the engineering that had to go into creating something this magnificent :smh:
and drew gonna take advantage of every part of this beauty till she pays that money back :smh:
still going in after grampy.

Last edited:
[thread="329154"]<a data-huddler-embed="href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/72734" style="display:inline-block;">@currensy</a>
 gonna message you some material that's probably going to help you in this situation. it may not be what you expect, but all I can say is once I found this material it changed my views on everything. [/thread]

Post some of it if you don't' mind. Always down for good reads. Been getting into poetry lately trying to read more and more and work out my mind with pieces of thought that do not come natural to me.

Where has JJ Watt been?

Haven't decided yet if i am going to be a scum bag all summer or be a gentleman. I think my whole thought process is based on if the Weeknd drops an album or not. Cause if he does..."I left my girl back home.....i don't love her no more"

Doin pretty well how about yourself?
I feel like i am in TAN and the Soccer thread and thats it. I used to browse the Asics thread but that thing is exploding. Was in the metcon thread and that thing exploded.

works been busy though so havent' really had much NT time recently.

Back
Top Bottom