the thread about nothing...

Does anybody watch Outlander on STARZ?? second half of the season started Friday. Amazing show about Scottish clans in the Highlands battling the English.

Not to mention the main character is a SUPER HOT former Victoria Secret model and she gets FULLY NAKED every episode.... LOL

Yeah, my wife got me onto Outlander. I'm enjoying it. It's a bit sci-fi, a bit historical and a bit drama. My only complaint is that mostly they show the weather being beautiful. It's a great part of Scotland but they would spend s lot more time being cold and wet than they seem to!

The thing on tipping a page back.

Mr. Pink really gives the perfect definition on tipping.

Don't get me wrong, I do tip but I don't understand why I have to. I'd rather tip the people actually cooking my food then the waitress. Going to Hibachi is appropriate to tip.

Even taxi drivers, you're just doing your job I don't understand why I have to tip, especially when you're orobably stealing from me raking up the fare.

Why don't you tip pharmacists? They're actually providing you with something that's helping you maintain a stable life. And some people don't even want to pay copay.

Society just has people's prespecives messed up.

Also I do believe that your economic class is the new racism.

/rant. Don't mind me.

Don't get me wrong, I do tip but I don't understand why I have to. I'd rather tip the people actually cooking my food then the waitress. Going to Hibachi is appropriate to tip.

Even taxi drivers, you're just doing your job I don't understand why I have to tip, especially when you're orobably stealing from me raking up the fare.

Why don't you tip pharmacists? They're actually providing you with something that's helping you maintain a stable life. And some people don't even want to pay copay.

/rant. Don't mind me.
too bad the waitress is getting paid like $2 an hour. That's the reason for tipping. Pharmacists don't get paid $2 an hour.. if a waiter had to be paid a higher wage the restaurant would let a bunch of the employees go cause they can't afford to pay them all. Resulting in bad service b/c of the lack of staff

Hope it makes sense :lol:

Last edited:
^^^completely agreed.

i understand the social norms for tipping and I personally adhere to them and tip everytime I can, but at the same time it's like why am I tipping you in the first place anyways? to get my food from the back? It isn't obviously always the case but most of the time it is essentially what it is. 

why can't we tip nursing assistants? i mean these are actual people who are helping people make their own lives a lot easier by helping a patient out with necessities such as bathing, feeding, and clothing them. but yet are still getting paid (in some states) min. wage with no added incentives. 

man society is effing weird sometimes. 

My only complaint is that mostly they show the weather being beautiful. It's a great part of Scotland but they would spend s lot more time being cold and wet than they seem to!

Haha, agreed! I'm like "it's an extremely green landscape for a reason, they get a ****-ton of rain. But most of the time it's sunny and 70s looking lol. Really enjoy the show, the bad guy English Officer (aka her husband in the present) is probably the best actor in the show.

^^^completely agreed.

i understand the social norms for tipping and I personally adhere to them and tip everytime I can, but at the same time it's like why am I tipping you in the first place anyways? to get my food from the back? It isn't obviously always the case but most of the time it is essentially what it is. 

why can't we tip nursing assistants? i mean these are actual people who are helping people make their own lives a lot easier by helping a patient out with necessities such as bathing, feeding, and clothing them. but yet are still getting paid (in some states) min. wage with no added incentives. 

man society is effing weird sometimes. 
Yeah I agree with the nurse thing but I mean you don't have to tip of you don't want to there's plenty of places that you can pick up your own food :wink:

Yeah I agree with the nurse thing but I mean you don't have to tip of you don't want to there's plenty of places that you can pick up your own food :wink:

What really gets me tight are the people who complain about not getting tipped or not getting tipped enough. And then they have the nerve to be like, "oh if you can't tip then you shouldn't be eating out at all".

Homeboy, what the hell did you really do to even deserve more than 5 dollars from me?

I don't about you all, but when I do go out if they food is good then I tip generously. With that saying those tips should go to the cook not the waiter or waitress. There attitude is that of a stripper or a prostitute all depending on how much they're getting tipped.

Another thing are delivery boys. I usually order when I'm at work which is like a block a away. Do I really need to tip? Yes if the weather is horrendous I understand. One time I had a delivery which was really late, so I decided not to tip and then they had the nerve to be like 'no tip?' With a few racist slurs, shut the door on him.

The only exception where tips are appropriate are your barbers. Dope tape up = dope tip.

:lol: non tippers :smh: it's cool there's plenty of people that tip tho.

My specific situation was with a group of 10+ people so a $4 tip was really bad to me.
From those $4 I had to share with the busboy and bartender so that literally left me with a negative tip. I basically PAYED to serve these guys since I have to share a percentage of my sales.

laugh.gif
non tippers
mean.gif
it's cool there's plenty of people that tip tho.

My specific situation was with a group of 10+ people so a $4 tip was really bad to me.
From those $4 I had to share with the busboy and bartender so that literally left me with a negative tip. I basically PAYED to serve these guys since I have to share a percentage of my sales.
I've been hearing that restaurants are now starting to take off the gratuity on parties of 8+? why the eff are they doing that? 

I've been hearing that restaurants are now starting to take off the gratuity on parties of 8+? why the eff are they doing that? 
Dunno but I wish we could at least put a suggested tip on our parties of 8+ they don't allow it though. The problem is that some people think the tip is included in the price

Dunno but I wish we could at least put a suggested tip on our parties of 8+ they don't allow it though. The problem is that some people think the tip is included in the price
man that is wack AF. imo with big parties like that an 18% tip SHOULD be incl. in that price. Too many times have I heard stories from friends who've served large parties and ended up getting like ten dollar tips :/

at the same time people should be more courteous in general lol 

Last edited:
what's the meaning of life

This one time I was tripping. Everything was going good, until midway into the trip. I lost sense of reality, and all I could think of was why am I here? Why did I drop acid? Why do is exist?

So for the next wave I was having a bad trip because I really didn't understand why I was here. Like what was the purpose of me being here. What is the reason I exist. I'm here to do something but what? Me, out of all people, why do I exist.

The only thing I Remeber from that trip was that water = life.

Last edited:
Water always helps me out when I trip and things get weird.

There is no known meaning of life. Just have fun with it and make people happy.

This one time I was tripping. Everything was going good, until midway into the trip. I lost sense of reality, and all I could think of was why am I here? Why did I drop acid? Why do is exist?

So for the next wave I was having a bad trip because I really didn't understand why I was here. Like what was the purpose of me being here. What is the reason I exist. I'm here to do something but what? Me, out of all people, why do I exist.

The only thing I Remeber from that trip was that water = life.
I love Lucy too brah

i think that the first time I was on it, the common theme was looking for the meaning of life.

/rant. Don't mind me.

Mr. Pink...:smokin

Life is what you make it

Ah man I can't. I dont have the heart for it. The one time I tried anal on my ex my buddy came out looking like a chocolate pudding pop. Completely turned me off the booty from then On :x

I'm deceased. Now I understand why you are hesitant :lol: You should be aight now a days with the right girl, just give her a heads up to clean herself out good before you do.

Getting out of the house for at least an hour really does wonders on my psych.

Need to write a quick essay for tomorrow and send my aunt something, about to procrastinate....:smh:

Back
Top Bottom