the thread about nothing...

Deas ***, for 2 days I felt like a dad who found out his daughter lost her virginity. I didn't even wanna feed her.
:rofl: :rofl:

I remember before I got my dog fixed and she was in heat. She was begging to get that thang tore out the frame. Only dog available was an old *** chow twice her size so he was like ***** please. Had to get her ads fixed with the quickness.

Deas ***, for 2 days I felt like a dad who found out his daughter lost her virginity. I didn't even wanna feed her.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember before I got my dog fixed and she was in heat. She was begging to get that thang tore out the frame. Only dog available was an old *** chow twice her size so he was like ***** please. Had to get her ads fixed with the quickness.
What?!?! who says this about their dog.  flksdahjflkasjhfkldsajfklsdanf;

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another terrible year for my football team....god we are terrible....thank god for the EPL to give me something to watch on the weekends

Mondays are the worst

Ima let you make it, but the boys almost cost me my fantasy game. :smh:

Last edited:
Its on yt.

Dat vid is like wen jerry stackhouse went after vc in the dunk contest compared to anaconda tho

Debo really went through a whole security check on my little bros bag
laugh.gif
Deebo...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

JLo has a video with Iggy, named BOOTY????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 heard of it but haven't seen it yet. 
I'm hungry and at the dr office and they have the good channel on the tv
mean.gif
so hungry
nerd.gif

Yea I didnt think JLo was bout that raunch life...
One can only hope...

Chick fil a has grilled chicken nuggets now....where have i been....only 400 cals for a 12 count...34g of protein...lawd

Back
Top Bottom