the thread about nothing...

It happens, I'm actually going through family issues right now as well.

What ever happened with that auditor chick?

Talked messed all day about football with her. Might go to the bar tommorow. Its nothing serious

She so career driven though.she not thinking bout no man. Started a new job outta town so I don't see her as often. I be wishing I met her earlier in life.

Last edited:
I am so career-driven right now and I have no career [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
Feels very batman

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta go out and get it.

Bruh, I don't even know where to start. I want a legit career. Tired of these dead end jobs

I feel you. I was at that cbs bs job for 4 years making $12 and never got a raise. I decided to look tat healthcare cause I knew there was job security. If you like helping people look into something in that field, go into a public technical school and flourish.

Deas ***, for 2 days I felt like a dad who found out his daughter lost her virginity. I didn't even wanna feed her.

The man with most isn't always in the front
-Dom Kennedy
-Some instagram thot that will post this with a black and white photo

Another terrible year for my football team....god we are terrible....thank god for the EPL to give me something to watch on the weekends

Mondays are the worst

Back
Top Bottom