the thread about nothing...

Wat hapen fox

was about to start blazing outside man but I had to stop by my crib real quick when I get upstairs and looks in my bag the stuff was gone.. idk how because I took the bus just a few stops. NOT ONE BUT TWO and they was both in the same position how did they go missing?? I had my bag the entire time that's the only thing missing from my bag.

Last edited:
Yeah man., a little carry bag nothing too much. I checked for holes at the bottom and the two are still missing. tonight was my last night going in too man freakin sucks

A dude, then a broad reposted it.

Some things are too obvious though, don't need all that extra ****

But I said before I finished the first part, I would if it was on the ground n it was on the ground, so the real moral is "if you stay ready, you ain't got to get ready"

Mental rep

"jamal you & your friends leaked a video of yall running a train on a damn man! stupid %^& **&^%$$. toodles"

:wow: :wow:

Link?

going to try the cinnamon horchata blue moon tonight if i can find it

That sounds gross to me, but I hope you enjoy.

I need to buy more beer to keep in the crib. My goal is to have 3 different varieties at all times. 

Beer in the fridge is one of 5 things I can never have enough of.

Getting a pedicure at the moment and then a hair cut and beard trim. Them self care days are great

I want a pedicure, my feet are killing me.

not-mine-ofcourse-i-stole-it-you-fool_o_452223.webp

Happy weekend...

****n DEAD!

Texas looks exactly what I expected it to look like :x

Steers n queers?

yo if i get this job imma hook all my nt'ers up. 

That's what I'm talmbout

JUST LOST MY ENTIRE FRIDAY NIGHT!!

I'm MAD AS HECK!!

What happen bruh?

I hate posting from mobile

was about to start blazing outside man but I had to stop by my crib real quick when I get upstairs and looks in my bag the stuff was gone.. idk how because I took the bus just a few stops. NOT ONE BUT TWO and they was both in the same position how did they go missing?? I had my bag the entire time that's the only thing missing from my bag.

Devin the Dude - Doobie Ash Tray

Play this on repeat my N'

I had two because I never took them out the bag. Kid threw me 3 for 10 last night and me and this dude took down one. I never touched my bag so both of them should have been in there when I check the bag they are gone. I only spent $10 but it's the principle. I can't spend anymore money towards that for the rest of the month. I was hoping that tonights activites take me into Midnight because I was gonna hit the supermarket and still am

This is ********, complete ********. Every single time I try to do right I always get ****** over. But when I'm playing the role of the bad guy, they wonder why. I set myself up for this **** and it sucks. I just wanna leave this god damn city, this hell hole is nothing but ******* waste of time. I'm ******* stuck here for four years and I'm going to lost my god damn mind. I can't talk to anyone because I'm stuck in love & this whole situation is ****** up. This feeling sucks and I just want to break down

This is ********, complete ********. Every single time I try to do right I always get ****** over. But when I'm playing the role of the bad guy, they wonder why. I set myself up for this **** and it sucks. I just wanna leave this god damn city, this hell hole is nothing but ******* waste of time. I'm ******* stuck here for four years and I'm going to lost my god damn mind. I can't talk to anyone because I'm stuck in love & this whole situation is ****** up. This feeling sucks and I just want to break down

What city are you in? And feel better bro try going for a walk or something it helps me out.

Back
Top Bottom