the thread about nothing...

Should I close my college credit card account when I'm out of college or does it not matter if I keep it open?

Was planning to sleep real early last night. Now it's 6 am in here and I still can't sleep

closing the account will lead to your score dropping, whats the reason for closing it?
I haven't closed it yet, I just assumed that when I will be finished with school that I should no longer use it. I also have an American Express card as well.

Last edited:
what does "I done shook dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona" mean?

It was the summer of 1992. The USA "Dream Team" was in Barcelona Spain for the Olympics.

A young Raff Reezy was shooting craps and breakin dem boyz off something fierce on a secluded streetcorner.

7... 7 .... 7... another 7. He was on fire.

Meanwhile, a hungry Lawrence J Bird sat in his Hotel room hungry wishing he had some Spanish Pesetas instead of the US currency he had in his pocket. He was waiting for 7am to roll around so he could order some room service and bill it to the team, but eventually he couldn't wait any longer and decided to leave the 5 star Mandarin Oriental and find himself something to eat with the meager .

As Mr. Bird was taking his leisurely stroll in search of food, he heard a faint thumping and the obnoxious voice of non other than Raff Reezy. He asked Mr' Reezy if he might be able to exchange his US dollars for some Spanish Pesetas. Riff replied he could not, but he would put his Pesetas up against Mr Birds Dollars in a game of craps.

Details are unclear as to who won the game, but rumor has it Larry cleaned up and proceeded to spend his winnings indulging on a massive Paella Platter

....And that my friend, is the completely true story of how Riff Raff shook dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona.

Those of you who understand Spanish might find this funny. I did and I'm not that fluent in Spanish.

i just ate an entire chicken ceaser salad and I'm fiendin for some White Castle, but there are none within a several hundred mile radius
frown.gif

"Tell the label that I want a white driver, then tell him gimme space I don't know that *****..."

Back
Top Bottom