the thread about nothing...

Lol

Right now nothing lol but I want some raws I can wear til next summer. I seen Synch Denim and SYN denim on karmloop though which looks to be good quality.

Thought about getting those unbrandeds too @ marco but I may just wait.

Only thing is, I don't like buying jeans/shorts online unless its the same brand/type I already have. I like to try on stuff, even though I hate malls smh

Uniqlo only caters to small folk, they clothes I like though.

I say though a lot, but I don't know any other words that can be substituted appropriately.

I need a damn haircut already!!!! Not sure if I can wait till Monday. Might have to just go today or tomorow

#349on the ibew lists for San Bernardino n Riverside. Don't know how long it will be tho. But I gotta job Monday through labor ready :smokin
Try getting some nonunion electrical experience and you can ask for a reinterview to get you to place higher on the list

Only thing is, I don't like buying jeans/shorts online unless its the same brand/type I already have. I like to try on stuff, even though I hate malls smh
This. I don't even like buying shoes without trying them on these days.

Beer & Music snobs might be the cream of the crop.
don't forget food
Yeah, nobody gives a **** you refuse to eat that because it isnt seasoned with Himalayan pink salt 
laugh.gif

I need a damn haircut already!!!! Not sure if I can wait till Monday. Might have to just go today or tomorow
rip, prepare to be in the barber shop all weekend 
sick.gif

@lazy feet
That sucks you didn't get a job there. I worked a block away from their big office building in st Paul a while ago.

I actually got an Ecolab story. This place I worked at got a new dishwasher from them and it worked but it sounded like a dying whale and could be heard through the whole restaurant.

Chef had like 20 ecolab guys out and none could fix it. Somehow a server knew what the CEO of ecolab looked like and points him out eating dinner.
laugh.gif

My chef was doing a round in the dining room and said hi and then asked him to look at his new dishwasher... It was fixed in under an hour.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Funny story 
laugh.gif

It did suck though, I thought I had that **** in the bag. Killed the phone interview. Lady was like "your driving record is clean and you did a great job on the assessment so you with be a good fit for the position. I'm going to email everything over to the manager and he will give you a call on monday to setup a ride along/in-person interview." My body was ready then come monday and I get a rejection email 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
. Unlimited salt that day 
laugh.gif
. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom