the thread about nothing...

Melatonin helps active the chemicals your brain produces when it's time to sleep. I've used the 3mg tablets. Took 2 once...was out for a good 10 hours

Melatonin helps active the chemicals your brain produces when it's time to sleep. I've used the 3mg tablets. Took 2 once...was out for a good 10 hours

Cool, this sounds like something I have been looking for. Plus everybody's giving me bad feedback on ambien & lunesta.

how did you wake up? Refreshed?

1399565033_ashanti1.jpg

because..

Last edited:

Cool, this sounds like something I have been looking for. Plus everybody's giving me bad feedback on ambien & lunesta.

how did you wake up? Refreshed?

Very. Only take it when I actually have an opportunity to get more than 6 hours of sleep though.

Cmmmmmon!!!!!.this m.f.next to me is in another time zone or something. He still got morning breath.. ugggggg.makin my stomach hurt...

The Simpsons Marathon is gonna have my sleep schedule in shambles for school

season 1 - 12 GOAT. after that dont waste your time.

Still up too :x mock fantasy drafts til I KO

Got work at 6 pm too :x :smh:

should of gone to sleep since im taking the TAN championship :nthat:

Finally Friday :nthat:

will you be kickin it with the homie captain :nerd:

bruh you need to try organic frosted flakes from whole foods. it will change your life.

When the vending machine gives you two waters :pimp:

when your bay give you his yeezys :smokin

:nerd:

Cmmmmmon!!!!!.this m.f.next to me is in another time zone or something. He still got morning breath.. ugggggg.makin my stomach hurt...
I been around people who's breath smelled so bad, I could smell it when I was looking in the opposite direction of their face.
You late. I already said it looked like me when it was originally posted. You were too busy counting money 
laugh.gif
Saw this on my break
Dude face with the backpack says it all.

5 day weekend....almost. But it's here 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom