the thread about nothing...

#349on the ibew lists for San Bernardino n Riverside. Don't know how long it will be tho. But I gotta job Monday through labor ready :smokin
Try getting some nonunion electrical experience and you can ask for a reinterview to get you to place higher on the list

I actually have a guy that will sponsor me but my living situation right now has made that a back burner thing. I do plan on getting some more experience tho. In about a month or two I will get back to that.

Thanks for the advice :smokin

You an electrician?

Last edited:
#349on the ibew lists for San Bernardino n Riverside. Don't know how long it will be tho. But I gotta job Monday through labor ready :smokin
Try getting some nonunion electrical experience and you can ask for a reinterview to get you to place higher on the list

I actually have a guy that will sponsor me but my living situation right now has made that a back burner thing. I do plan on getting some more experience tho. In about a month or two I will get back to that.

You an electrician?
No problem. Yup ibew 595

Last edited:
Get it in the morning like Alonzo.

Triple entendre.
I swear I remember somebody spelling entendre like Aunt Andre on here before. Wuzz like
indifferent.gif
when I saw it.

Last edited:

You an electrician?
No problem. Yup ibew 595

Good **** :smokin

I'll PM you some questions?

You an electrician?
No problem. Yup ibew 595

Good **** :smokin

I'll PM you some questions?
I'll answer them the best I can

More info?
I'm tryna get an apprenticeship now
Check around for your local unions and ask when they are taking applications. It doesn't hurt to apply at ones that are a little further from where you currently live, but as an apprentice you only work under the area of the union you applied to. If you personally know someone that is in the union try to get them and his buddies to write you recommendation letters it helps out. Even non union companies offer apprenticeships if you wanna go that route

Alcohol snob checking in!

Dont bring me no damn Ciroc...
I usually just sip on jack & coke when me and some folks go out and chill. All I saw my unc drink was Jack & Lemonade, so it was my first choice.

I'll answer them the best I can
Check around for your local unions and ask when they are taking applications. It doesn't hurt to apply at ones that are a little further from where you currently live, but as an apprentice you only work under the area of the union you applied to. If you personally know someone that is in the union try to get them and his buddies to write you recommendation letters it helps out. Even non union companies offer apprenticeships if you wanna go that route

Cool. I applied/sent letters to a few local companies earlier this week. Apply for the local union one a few months ago.waiting to hear back. Their program starts in sept, so I may be outta luck with that till spring

@Jhowlett  I'll shoot it in a few. Just a few simple questions.

I'm an alcohol snob too. Don't ever serve me anything brown that is not room temperature n I won't drink clear if it's not cold, but don't add ice. I drink very few cocktails regularly, but I'm not the type to disregard suggestions. If you like it, I just might too. But my preference is always a whiskey or bourbon neat.

Back
Top Bottom