the thread about nothing...

To add to the white women talk, I present to you my wife ~

Gotta run to my school after work today to grab a UPass(free bus pass for the semester) and a book and some supplies from the book store. Class starts back up Monday afternoon.

I mean, all those appreciation threads are cool n all, they have beautiful women but I feel like I'm never gonna be able to grab some of them since if we were to do it, they're break my pelvis bone in less than 5 pumps. got a Jim Halpert tall lengthy body while Nicki's or any nice domnican chick's booty weighs more than me so yeah... on some Wiz Amber type steez

/rant

Damn ******* who was trying to get the pipe stalking me and stuff made me late. I saw her *** getting on the bus and I ran out the back door before she saw me and hid in the corner store :lol: :pimp:

>: UUUGGHH the divorce process!!! Sorry, had to vent.

I feel your pain bruh. I went through it last year. Me and her were separated for years, but when I said I was about to remarry ish got real. I pretty much had to succumb to most of her terms to get a divorce. I'm pulling for you tho.

Well here's one way Charissa Thompson can run past Michelle Beadle. I saw this yesterday and thought I wet myself :lol:

Fast forward to 4:10

]

Well here's one way Charissa Thompson can run past Michelle Beadle. I saw this yesterday and thought I wet myself
laugh.gif

Fast forward to 4:10
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Sally's face was dead *** serious...like he wasnt expecting that

His mind had to be thinking..

Back
Top Bottom