the thread about nothing...

im scared to post her pic lol.. but she was decent and from the looks of it he's taking it too far and they're like an actual couple now. dude should've just cycled thru every summer. 

this years batch of interns was wack. im tryna get my perv on at work too with these squabs. 

I don't understand why some sellers don't have a set price for whatever they're selling.

The moment I run into these "just send me an offer" type cats, I immediately dead the convo.

I don't have time for pointless back and forth. Set your price. If I like it I'll buy it, and if I don't I won't.

Wait does she still intern there?! Just post the pic man, don't be scurred.
she was gona but i think she passed this summer cuz theres a conflict of interest with the intern program guy digging in her guts. they all gota get rated/reviewed after the internship

let me find a pic in a minute 
eyes.gif

>: UUUGGHH the divorce process!!! Sorry, had to vent.

If you knew that it would be this tough to leave someone....would you still pull the trigger back then?

I knew getting married was not the right thing but I still wanted it to work. We had been together 5 years before we got married. Yesterday would have been 3 years of marriage. The fact that we couldn't work things out is sad but leaving was necessary. Couldn't spend anymore of my life being unhappy.

I feel your pain bruh. I went through it last year. Me and her were separated for years, but when I said I was about to remarry ish got real. I pretty much had to succumb to most of her terms to get a divorce. I'm pulling for you tho.

That sucks. Hope you're happy with the new wife though :D. And thanks!

You were the guy that got caught with the phone right?

Nope, wrong NTer.

I don't understand why some sellers don't have a set price for whatever they're selling.

The moment I run into these "just send me an offer" type cats, I immediately dead the convo.

I don't have time for pointless back and forth. Set your price. If I like it I'll buy it, and if I don't I won't.

That is called negotiating my good man. You should have a price in a mind you are willing to pay, just start low and get to where you feel comfortable if a seller is not naming a price. A good negotiator can get some deals.

Vanessa Bryant bout as worst as Evelyn.
mean.gif
sick.gif

"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."
that was disgusting...

there will be reform one day, my dude... i promise you... cuz the entitlement of the womminz is getting out of hand....

thinking you're better than everyone else just cuz you got yambs...
mean.gif
mean.gif
she kinda of has a point even though every year is a bit dramatic.
youre being sarcastic right? Its his job, its why she has all that crap to begin with- and she can get her nails done, brazilian waxes,hair, and that fresh coat of makeup everyday that makes her look like a 9- like "damn trick, youre only an 8"
but this Kobe we're talking about, my man loves basketball more than anything and i can imagine that he has/does spend an obscene amount of time perfecting his craft. I could careless about Vanessa but i suspect that he does miss time with his daughters as a result of his dedication. She should be lucky she is married to Kobe cause it's very not to many dudes in the league have 5 chips and exactly earned them.

on another note is it taboo to be a fan of both Kobe and LeBron? 

It's because you lose bargaining power when you initially set the price.
There doesn't have to be any bargaining tho. Set a price you want.

As long as it's fair and close to the market value, you'll get a sale.

Vanessa Bryant bout as worst as Evelyn. :smh: :x
"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."
that was disgusting...

there will be reform one day, my dude... i promise you... cuz the entitlement of the womminz is getting out of hand....

thinking you're better than everyone else just cuz you got yambs... :smh: :smh:

she kinda of has a point even though every year is a bit dramatic.
youre being sarcastic right? Its his job, its why she has all that crap to begin with- and she can get her nails done, brazilian waxes,hair, and that fresh coat of makeup everyday that makes her look like a 9- like "damn trick, youre only an 8"

but this Kobe we're talking about, my man loves basketball more than anything and i can imagine that he has/does spend an obscene amount of time perfecting his craft. I could careless about Vanessa but i suspect that he does miss time with his daughters as a result of his dedication. She should be lucky she is married to Kobe cause it's very not to many dudes in the league have 5 chips and exactly earned them.

on another note is it taboo to be a fan of both Kobe and LeBron? 

Nope. I'm a dierhard Laker fan and have been watching Kobe his entire career so naturally I'm a Kobe fan.

But I have a lot of respect for LeBron's game and what he showed me in the Finals and the Olympics turned me into a fan vs having a neutral opinion before.

If the Lakers can't take the chip in '13, the Heat would be my 2nd choice (especially if the Lakers fall before the Finals). As a basketball fan I appreciate greatness as well as players living up to their massive potential. We may not see someone like LeBron for a long time. It's good to see him finally put it together

Still up in the air about this teaching career.

Reading about 20k starting salaries :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom