the thread about nothing...

Can you almost smell the sand and ocean water JS? OBX will be a nice break. Make sure to bring some stogies
smokin.gif

Yeah mannnnn, you already know. Figured I would try out a few from that Humidor sampler and try to find some local shops down there. In my mind, I am already sitting in my beach chair with a cold beverage and a nice view.
glasses.gif
You gonna get a hygrometer?

I recently found out Ben Harper is married to Laura Dern and I had to scratch my head. It just seems like that dude could get plenty of hot chicks but ended up marrying some ugly washed up actress.  

You sound ridiculous. Reading her wikipedia they've been together for 12 years, so she looked better when she was younger. Plus you might be right, he probably could get "hot chicks" but maybe people look beyond the physical when marrying someone and starting a family.

Vanessa Bryant bout as worst as Evelyn. :smh: :x

"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."

Feels pretty good to be getting rid of alotta kicks and clearin up space in my room, i just aint got it in me nomore to collect. Gonna limit myself to about 5-10 pairs. i had over a good 50 pair of kicks as of now im at about 30

The pube toilet naaaaaaaaaaah man :rofl: :x

The chick with the tattoos and piercings could definitely get it, though I'd like as minimal of each for actual dating. I hate massive tats covering a chicks neck/breasts like that. Same with those chicks who have those butterfly tats covering dat mass. Thankfully the only chicks who get those are the ones with fake booties who are trying to distract you from knowing it's fake.

The chick with the tattoos and piercings could definitely get it, though I'd like as minimal of each for actual dating. I hate massive tats covering a chicks neck/breasts like that. Same with those chicks who have those butterfly tats covering dat mass. Thankfully the only chicks who get those are the ones with fake booties who are trying to distract you from knowing it's fake

I've just now, like literally 5 minutes ago, come to the conclusion that I LOVE that **** on bright skinned girls(of all races). Sexy as hell! On darker skinned girls, they just look like giant dark spots. :x

I know that feel. Is good feel.
P.S. What is with the nursery rhymes in your sig? Is that serious? I LOL'd
laugh.gif
 na its not serious, my homie has a studio and i was over there one night listening to him go in ona couple tracks and as i was listening i was also on NT thinking of a sig at the time and this **** just came to my mind as a joke.

PS : It does sound pretty wack but at the time i was stoned that **** sounded pretty good to me atleast ahah

"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."
that was disgusting...

there will be reform one day, my dude... i promise you... cuz the entitlement of the womminz is getting out of hand....

thinking you're better than everyone else just cuz you got yambs... :smh: :smh:

*****, you aint been shootin with nobody in na'an gym!!

Last edited:
Can you almost smell the sand and ocean water JS? OBX will be a nice break. Make sure to bring some stogies :smokin

Yeah mannnnn, you already know. Figured I would try out a few from that Humidor sampler and try to find some local shops down there. In my mind, I am already sitting in my beach chair with a cold beverage and a nice view. 8)

I know that feel bro. I'll be hitting the beach a few days after you haha. Then turn around and head back home to San Diego to see my cuzzo get married. 18 days off work in a 45 day span is the business.

Oh and check out the hygrometer on Cigarinternational they have the make me an offer deal and I think I remember getting one for like 7.99 or something really cheap like that. Get the digital read one though.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=M-HYG10&stext=digital hygrometer

this is the one I picked up. And they might also be offering the free shipping on MMAO deals right now.

who here dislikes ice cream?
why do you dislike ice cream?
if you could create your own flavor pf ice cream, what would it be?
how would you market it?
do you think it will sell very well?

I can't believe that silly little girl Honey Boo Boo Child got her own show now :lol: :smh: this is what its come to

Vanessa Bryant bout as worst as Evelyn.
mean.gif
sick.gif

that was disgusting...

there will be reform one day, my dude... i promise you... cuz the entitlement of the womminz is getting out of hand....

thinking you're better than everyone else just cuz you got yambs...
mean.gif
mean.gif
she kinda of has a point even though every year is a bit dramatic.

that was disgusting...

thinking you're better than everyone else just cuz you got yambs... :smh: :smh:

she kinda of has a point even though every year is a bit dramatic.
what about loving your job, being able to say you can go on the court and get paid to do what you love , not to mention the millions of dollars you make while your wife does not work , your familys financial future, kobes wife has already shown she is not loyal, a ring doesnt buy loyalty, these **** be actin up, and these ninjas be lettin em

John Legend's back on tour. He'll be in DC at the DAR in October.

He's one of my favorite artists. Tickets are going for $80. >D

Has anyone seem him live? Should I pull the trigger?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom